1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Resignation An unexpected end. + Some truths.

Discussion in 'Outros' started by Hudstorm, Apr 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Hudstorm

Hudstorm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +176
    I have been having some troubles right now in my life. I am not doing very well in school, and my parents are on my ass about it. Its the combination of this, me starting high school soon (Ill get to this in a bit), and my slowly increasing boredom of Minecraft that are leading me to resign.

I love each and every one of you at McBrawl, and I have made many amazing friends during my stay here. I really wish I didn't have to do this, but I don't feel that I am capable of continuing to be an active staff member. I don't want to keep up people who are capable of being more active than I am from obtaining a staff position.

Now I will address the fact that I am not as old as I have claimed. I feel that a high percentage of people on the internet lie about there age, however this doesn't make it the correct thing to do. Im my situation, I took advantage of the fact the I have am going through adolescence a lot earlier than the average kid my age. I am currently 12 years old, and will be 13 in late May. Yes, I understand this may be hard for a lot of you to believe because of the deep nature of my voice, but honestly, I don't really think my voice is that deep... You all have the complete right to judge me given I did lie about my age, but I do hope most of you will understand. :smile:

Anyways, I would like to tag a couple of the best friends I have made here at McBrawl:
    @GreenPeas_ - Your the first person I really met and loved here at McBrawl. I remember you taking me onto WarZ for the first time, and I killed a full iron with just a wooden sword when I spawned in. Your an amazing guy GreenPeas, and if you are capable of it, please do stay with McBrawl. Your help makes the forums such a great place to be, and we need you.
    @Pikmin_Hunter - I forgot to add you in here, but I have now remembered! You defiantly come in at the top of the list :wink: When I first joined the forums I saw you as "The Friendliest person on the forums", or at least thats what you called yourself. As soon as I saw you kindly welcome me into the community, I knew that your were defiantly indeed a candidate for friendliest person! Over my rather short experience at McBrawl here, you have become a good friend of mine, and your complete support of my doing this only proves what a good person you are Pikmen. Thanks for all you have done, and making me feel so welcome here.
    @munkeywr3nch - Your a great friend of mine, and I can always have a great time talking to you on the Teamspeak. Thanks for attempting to make me better a war! By the way, I got my first nuke a few days ago :3
    @camo_unicorn - My fav Teamspeaker'! You a lot of fun to be around camo! Thanks for all the fun you brought me!
    @iErebos - Your a funny guy Erebos! Ill miss ya and your really hard to pronounce name.

Maybe someday, ill come back to you guys! And remember, ill try and stick around the forums :wink:

Edit: Added the one and only @Pikmin_Hunter

• Friendly Friendly x 23
    #1 Hudstorm, Apr 27, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2014
  2. BrawlerAce

BrawlerAce Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,113
    You're still pretty mature for a 12 year old. (yes, your voice is quite deep)
    Goodbye, Hudstorm. Life, again, takes another great member of the community.
    We'll miss you.
    I hate responding to outros, it's so awkward and hard to write

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. fast11471

fast11471 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +354
    I never thought I would see the day where you would be leaving.
    Goodbye Hudstorm, the community is going to miss you

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Shayne

Shayne Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +643
    I had no idea you were 12, I thought you were some age around 15-16. Sad to see you go!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. _PublicEnemy_

_PublicEnemy_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +292
    G ****ing G hud...
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  6. Mokolee

Mokolee Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,470
    What the heck? He's 12 this whole time and I never even knew that?

But if anything, I'll definitely miss this one moderator who is extremely active on all 3 conditions of being a great mod.

Edit- For a 12 year old mod, I will admit that you are just as great as @Skulduggery57

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    #6 Mokolee, Apr 27, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2014
  7. Javed

Javed Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +370
    [​IMG]

I remember when you joined the Teamspeak and I thought you were Erader. For a long time afterwards, I joked that you were secretly him, and I think if you tried you could have been the next global mod. You were responsible and mature, (and probably putty's favorite :v) and you could have achieved anything you wanted here. But you chose what was most important to your life, and that's a decision I can't argue against. Ave Atque Vale.

Goodbye Huddy. It was a fun ride, and I hope you do better in school. Just remember that I will always love you <3

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    #7 Javed, Apr 27, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2014
  8. etano

etano Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +82
    Bye Hudstorm. I never really got to know you though.

9. blankbots

blankbots Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,017
    Heh. Got me. Coulda sworn you were 14.
    You focus on straightening your life and perhaps have a surprise.
    Unless you also lied about your location, I think I might actually live near you. Let that fact sink in.

Go kick ass in school for all of us.

10. 18kss

18kss All is within

Ratings:
    +1,913
    Discord:
    18kss#5951
    Bye Hud..
    ;(
    12, eh?

11. Hudstorm

Hudstorm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +176
    Age was the only thing I lied about. I am a real New Yorker.

12. LuckyPop

LuckyPop Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +363
    His storm even though I did not know you, it will suck so lose a good mod. From what I heard about you, you are a cool guy and got the job done. You will be missed

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  13. BallingMC

BallingMC Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +137
    Hudstorm you were a great and mature mod. Hard to see you leave.

• Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Rainys

Rainys Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +581
    Oh man, you're 12. Goodness.
    Thought you were 14, could have known you as 16-18.
    Focus on that school, will you? Best of luck with it.
    We'll miss you, old bud.
    Come back soon, you deep-voiced 12 year old.

• Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  15. iMacro

iMacro An Essential Meme Maker (^:

Ratings:
    +705
    Hud, sad to see you go I had no clue you were 12, well good luck at that school.
    ;-; Cya bud.

16. Piky

Piky Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,539
    Hud... you were one of the most enjoyable mods I knew, you were also a dear friend of mine. Times are short as they can be. You came in and became one of the most popular people around. Why must they end so short? Tears is sadness can only describe how it feels to lose a wonderful, amazing, caring, friend and moderator... Even though you were 12, you're very mature to hold both Minecraft Party and War at the same time.
    Have this little story I made for you:

Oh Hudstorm, what a amazing mod you were, one of the best mods I knew resigned... why must these last so short? From the day you joined, I knew that you were going to be a great member, you made that one guide to Minecraft Party, that one thread made you so popular, that even 8vo the Admin liked it. You've done a amazing job Hud, you were one of most liked people around our community. When I saw you, I decided to be friends with you, and that turned out really well. I got to know you better and we became great friends. You made really helpful posts and became such a great member. You soon applied for Minecraft Party Moderator position, I voted yes on your app cause you were very mature and well known to the community that you deserved it. After waiting and waiting, you became a moderator of McBrawl. You were so full of joy and I was really happy for you. After time to time, you became one amazing moderator that soon later, you applied for war and got it, I was really happy for you. Oh the times we had on War, we both played and talked on teamspeak, when I killed you in war, the times we had were quite funny. " *gasps* Pik... where are you at Pik...". You were such a amazing friend and always will be one. I hope our friendship never ends. You even got followed by GreenPeas_. But then, you made a resignation... I will dearly miss you Hudstorm. You were one of the best mods I knew. Take care with life my friend.

• Friendly Friendly x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Carsonn

Carsonn #1 WarZ Looter

Ratings:
    +523
    Discord:
    Carson#2211
    I don't think being 12 would have changed anyone's minds about you...
    Anyway, you were a great friend to me, Hud. You were one of those mods that said "hey" to me when you saw me, unlike a few others, and that one thing earned a lot more respect for yourself. It's really sad to see you go, seeing as you were a big part of the backbone of McBrawl. Good luck with your school, parents, and whatever kind of obstacles are thrown at you up ahead.

<20:35:06> "mack211": hey hey hey
    <20:35:08> "mack211": y u no stay

18. Signatured

Signatured War 2.0 Developer

Ratings:
    +1,402
    Can't believe this is happening... One of my favorite team speakers... Hudstorm, you were truly a great Moderator. I'm really going to miss talking to you on TS3, and I'm going to miss playing with you in-game. I've known you since your first promotion to MCParty Mod, and I've been great friends with you since then. I have you on Skype, so hopefully we can remain good friends :wink: Don't just stick around on the forums, try to visit the TS3 too. We are all really going to miss you, please come back in the future. Thanks for the great memories! :smile:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. SoMuchWinning

SoMuchWinning Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,568
    Farewell, Hudstorm! I hope that you'll return one day, and community is going to miss you a lot. For me, you were a nice staff member to talk to on Teamspeak and such.
    you are insanely mature for your age, I'll have to compliment that.

20. MrCowlick

MrCowlick Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,299
    Hahahahahah good one, Hud. You almost fooled me... Oh wait, this is real. My. Life. Is. Over.

• Agree Agree x 1