1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

The Ultimate Newbie Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by XingThePanda, Jun 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. XingThePanda

XingThePanda Member

Ratings:
    +11
    So recently, I have been bombarded with these random questions from newer MCWar Players, (I really don't know why) so I decided to make a forum post about "my recommended" way of getting from level 1 to 31+.

There are several different ways to do this, over time it will happen, I am just stating my opinion of the fastest way to prestige. Any other players feel free to add any comments/changes to this post.

Route A: For the Assault Rifle Users:
    Starting out with a M16 and a USP45, these guns are okay in terms of damage and range, but I would suggest to definitely upgrade your pistol first to a M9. The M16 should be fairly decent in terms of overall stats, and from then on you should keep racking on the kills and try to save up as much monays as possibru. I would also recommend voting daily for grenades, as those help the gameplay. After reaching to about level 14-15, I would upgrade the M16 to a AK47. This automatic weapon has better damage and it is much easier to kill with it. Then, I would upgrade your pistol again to the Desert Eagle, as it has the highest firerate of all pistols. As for your primary, if your like automatic weapons, stick to your AK47. If your prefer the old 3 round burst fire from the M16, save up and buy the FAMAS. From then on, keep your KDR high and eventually you will prestige.

Tactics for Assault Rifles:
    Assault Rifles tend to be pretty accurate in a straight line, so ideally, you would want to shoot them while scoped in, (as it has less spread) and that can be extremely useful. Ideal Maps for Assualt Rifles are best when there are small, tight choke-points where the assault rifles can show their best potential. Also, shooting and then taking cover is a crucial point against other players.

Assault Vs Assault (1v1 Situation)
    On a TDM map, if you encounter another Assault Rifle user, the first thing to always do is to scan the area and take cover. By doing so, you know what the area would look like and be able to use the surrounding area as your advantage. When you engage your enemy, you always want to be constantly moving when shooting. This way, opponents have a harder time aiming and you may be able to kill them first. If your health drops to around 3 Hearts and you are on the verge of a KS or something, it is best to take cover, and reload your primary WHILE taking out your secondary for defense. By constantly reloading and switching weapons, both weapons can be constantly used.

Assault Vs Shotgun

When you encounter a Shotgun user, the first advantage that comes to you is that you have the range. Shotguns do not usually shoot far and bullets spread out a lot, (except for some shotguns)
    so by having the distance, you can easily (pop 'em in the head!)

Assault Vs Sniper
    Now, when encountering a sniper, the tables have turned. The sniper now has the longest reach, and if you are not careful, it can pick you off in 1 or 2 shots. First thing you want to do is that you want to locate where the sniper is. I suggest you find cover and then do that. Realistically, you have the faster fire-rate that the sniper, and by moving and jumping side to side, the sniper will have a smaller chance of shooting you. This way, you can take em out.

Route B: For the Shotgun Users:
    Do you always feel like that you are not to accurate with your M16 and want to switch to a weapon that does high damage most of the time and it is reliable? Then look no further, and switch your gun to the Shotgun Path. The first shotgun, the M1014, is not the best shotgun, but it is usable and deals ok damage. I definitely would get the SPAS12, which is much better with a better damage, and a higher firerate. Like the Assault Route, you should try to buy the M9 and then the Desert Eagle for your secondary. After reaching a loooong journey of reaching level 22, BUY THE MODEL 1887. It has the highest damage of all the shotguns, and it is almost always a one shot kill if you are close to your enemy. The only major drawback is that it has a high recoil and sort of slow firerate. Do dis and you will succeed in your epic journey to prestige.

Tactics for Shotguns:
    Shotguns are very powerful weapons, and if used correctly, you will be able to kill almost everyone in one hit. The main goal for shotguns is that you want to be as close as you can to the enemy. Shooting someone a few blocks away almost always is a instakill. The Element of Surprise can also help you kill somebody real easily.

Shotgun Vs Shotgun
    When you go up against another Shotgun user, it is similar to a gamble on whose shotgun is stronger, and how close you are to the other person. There is not much you can do to determine who is the victor, but you can boost your odds by taking cover until they run out of bullets to reload, and then counter attack with your hadoken.

Shotgun Vs Assault
    When you go up against a Assault Rifle person, you will want to move from side to side whle advancing on the enemy and taking cover. Once you get close enough for the gun to do its full damage, you let the hadoken break loose.

Shotgun Vs Sniper
    If you run into a Sniper, it is on your bad luck that they are superior in range and accuracy. It would be best to charge in a random line, and pull out your secondary and continuously fire until you are close enough to fire yo' shotgawn.

Route C: For the (Most Commonly Kid Friendly) Sniper Users:

This is probably the longest path you can take to make it all the way to prestige. Starting off with the L118a, it is a high damage sniper rifle, with some very balanced stats. I would not recommend using this sniper rifle in small, indoor, or tight spaces as it has a low rate of fire. Usually one shot from the L118a and a single shot from your secondary, (USP45, M9, Desert Eagle) will end somebody's life. If you do not like the slow shooting of the L118a, buy the Dragonov that is a bit weaker, but faster in firerate.
    For those who like high damage but slow firerate:
    L118a ----> Barret 50Cal
    For those who prefer medium damage but high firerate:
    Dragonov ----> MSR (That has pretty high dmg)

Route D: Buy a Gun Pack from the Store:
    One 30$ Pack, and all of above is pretty much useless...

Conclusion:
    Well, this is pretty much it, and along the way, you will make friends and join the community.
    Enjoy the most longest post I've written so far!

GL & HF!

-Xingalingydingydongy

My Panda Paws... Dey Hurt

<3

• Useful Useful x 1
    #1 XingThePanda, Jun 19, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2014
  2. GreenPeas

GreenPeas The man, the myth, the meme

Ratings:
    +1,054
    Moved to Mc-Warfare > Guides.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Chlammy

Chlammy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +103
    Nice xing! I would reccomend m4a1 instead of m16, its an op gun

• Like Like x 1
  4. eeggss

eeggss Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +30
    Nice Guide! Wish I could have used that when I was a newcomer.

• Like Like x 1
  5. SoMuchWinning

SoMuchWinning Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,568
    M4A1 is as good as AK47. Also, you did not give them tips for tactics, only for certain guns. I mean, you did not tell them about difficulties with non-donor stuff. It is even more important than your nades.

• Like Like x 1
  6. teawithchoco

teawithchoco Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +844
    Yes, the damage is the equivalent of the Dissambler, nvm mind image.jpg image.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    #6 teawithchoco, Jun 19, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
  7. XingThePanda

XingThePanda Member

Ratings:
    +11
    KK I will add that :smile:

8. ObamaTheReptile

ObamaTheReptile Well-Known Member

Ratings: