1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Killstreak idea

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by SweetLava, Aug 1, 2014.

?

Do you think this should be added?

1. Yes! good idea

83.3%
  2. No. Just no..

16.7%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. SweetLava

SweetLava The Sweetest of Lava's

Ratings:
    +440
    I am not sure if a thread like this has been made before but i was thinking about killstreaks when i wasn't playing war (because I'm a weirdo like that) and i came across this idea. Its not the best idea in the world and definitely not an idea to read and think OMG! but yeah…

Once you reach a 5 ks it says "5 Killstreak, ammo (another word which i can't remember right now).
    So i thought how about once we reach a 15ks you get more ammo along with an emp, so..
    5ks-ammo
    15ks- ammo & emp.

This idea does not really matter for people who use scav (like me) but for people who can't actually donate/don't have scav this is really helpful.

eg. Under prestige launches emp and dies on 15ks because he/she ran out of ammo IS going to be raging or upset.
    For the prestige is doesn't matter because it is easy to emp but for the people who don't have good guns/donor items its not easy, so once they reach 15ks i think they would like more ammo.

Just an idea, feel free to criticise and add your own opinion. Again i am sorry if a thread like this was posted before, if so please may a staff member lock this.
    Thanks for reading! And have fun on your adventurous killing sprees guys!
    (P.S: If there are any grammar mistakes please forgive me as it is very late where i am and i am exhausted. On the other hand i hope you liked this idea :smile:.. )

2. sungho63

sungho63 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +33
    This seems like a good idea for non scavenger users

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. SoMuchWinning

SoMuchWinning Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,568
    What about a different killstreak that could be changed?

4. SweetLava

Ratings:
    +440
    How about once you reach 10ks you get 1 grenade for which you can use once and once you die you don't have the grenade again until you get another 10ks?
    Because this then works for people who don't have scav and for people who do.
    For people who don't have scav, they get to throw a grenade and not waste an ammo and get kills.
    For prestige, well they just want kills which it gives if used correctly.

5. chikenanater011

chikenanater011 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +433
    well with everything being able to be obtained without having to donate because of the eula there isn't really that much need for this.

6. SweetLava

Ratings:
    +440
    There kind of is because the items are coming ingame but you have to buy it for very high creds. Which i and most people dont have.

7. Dathamier

Dathamier Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +393
    Yes, I really like this idea
    It makes it so that someone who isn't using scavenger can actually nuke if they do well enough
    (It will be great for one shot kill weapons like snipers)
    +1 from me :wink:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. aimmal

aimmal Active Member

Ratings:
    +45
    Good idea we don't have to have to worry about every body non-doner using iso cause it has a lot of ammo cause a 15ks like that would be help-ful!