1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Guide to MineStrike

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Defininq, Aug 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Defininq

Defininq Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +67
    I don't mean any disrespect to my man here @Celx41, but I feel like he could've explained it a bit better. With that said, here is Defines Guide through Mine Strike.
    1. Money: It's important to pay attention to your money count. Sometimes, the enemy team won't have enough, or too much, and you need to decide whether to save some money and go Eco, or go guns blazing and waste a bit of money to get the job done. Either way, you have to make the call. I'm not going to be there every game you have. (I probably will, just on the enemy team)
    2. Nobody's perfect: You will make mistakes. It's a difficult thing to avoid, but it will happen. Try not to rage, take it out on someone, and just keep playing the game. Nobody is going to take pity on you if you cost your team the last round bomb defuse.
    3. Bomb Plants: If you want to be good at Mine Strike, you have to remember to plant the bomb. To plant, hold the bomb and crouch next to the bomb site for 3 seconds. Planting gets some good cash, gets the enemy team on the disadvantage, and overall ends the round faster, to hopefully a win. Make sure to get as far back as you can when the timer hits 10 seconds, as it takes 10 seconds to defuse the bomb, so you can confirm its a round won by you. The bomb has a pretty big range, so if you can, get to somewhere far from it.
    4. Bomb Defuses: On the other hand of the Bomb, defusing is a hard thing to get sometimes, but you have to try. Sometimes, people don't know where the bomb is. Make sure when you see big, green text that says BOMB HAS BEEN PLANTED (A-B), You should rush over there and kill off anyone guarding the bomb. It will take 10 seconds to defuse the bomb, so make sure the areas clear before attempting this. To defuse, crouch next to the bomb and wait there for 10 seconds.
    5. Experiment: You are not going to like every gun, so make sure to experiment with them. You could take the run and gun, and get an sub machine gun, or a shotgun. You could also take the mid range fight with a rifle. Whatever works for you. A very important thing to know is your pistol. Pick a pistol you like, since you start with it 2 rounds every game.
    6. Maps: Learn the maps to get to know where the spawns are, and know where to look for enemies. Learning the maps is a huge task, since there are a couple of maps in Mine Strike, and you have to remember where is this on this map, or the bomb site route you take. It's hard, and many won't even try, but those who do get a little better with every map they study.
    With that all explained, I hope this guide helps you learn new things, and get better at Mine Strike. See you on the servers. :shame:

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    #1 Defininq, Aug 17, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2014
  2. DreadfulDNA

DreadfulDNA Well Known Member

Ratings:
    +136
    Very nice guide, I am sure that this will help a lot of people out, Including me since I don't know how to play minestrike. :stuck_out_tongue:

3. Chopo

Chopo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,104
    I didn't know how to play minestrike at first, so I had to figure it out on my own -.- (with the help of @1337man52, of course). This guide is very nice, it will definitely help people out.

4. Celx41

Celx41 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +67
    This is a pretty good short and sweet guide to MineStrike, I understand that you covered some more topics that I didn't, I think that my thread kind of presented MY opinions on MineStrike however, so that was a littlle problem. This is more friendly because it doesn't present your opinions (That much)
    Anyways, good guide, hope to see more of you!

5. Begett

Begett Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +271
    Awesome guide! This was relly helpfull :wink:

6. Defininq

Defininq Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +67
    Hope I'm helping others with this guide, but I'm sure other people will explain MineStrike better than I did, I didn't cover the tips and tricks MineStrike players do and use, nor how to counter them.

7. exProto

exProto Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +116
    Thanks for the guide

8. BurntToasttt

BurntToasttt Active Member

Ratings:
    +20
    Now ima be a pro. thanks for the guide

9. pause18

pause18 Active Member

Ratings:
    +18
    I dont really need the guide one thing tho its players or new comers to minestrike that need this guide also explain that There is 1 shot kills!!!!!!!!!!! this my fact i get called a hacker daily when i get on minestrike because people dont read the rules or explantions at all!that y when u press e it explains some bit but just like war they need to give a little explanationbook jeez