1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Leaderboards Win Counter

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by F1r3tar, Sep 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. F1r3tar

F1r3tar Highly Established Member

Ratings:
    +1,826
    Currently, there's no real way to determine the amount of wins that you have. I'm proposing they add a counter that counts the number of wins you have. Of course, everyone would have to start from 0. However, I assume no one even knows how many wins they have, so there's cons to adding this as it would only benefit the player.

#1 F1r3tar, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
  2. Piky

Piky Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,539
    This sounds like a great idea and really relative to the game itself. I don't see any issues with this (unless there is some I don't know of).

3. SoMuchWinning

SoMuchWinning Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,568
    There is no counter. That means everybody would start from scratch. It would be unfair for @boo to have his wins counted from 0.

4. F1r3tar

Ratings:
    +1,826
    Isn't that how it was with WarZ? Besides, Booflame plays a lot. I'm sure he could gather up a large number of wins in no time flat.

5. SoMuchWinning

Ratings:
    +1,568
    In WarZ you get kills faster than on any other server. Go ahead and camp on a Zone 3 for about an hour, you will be first on the leaderboards.

While in FpsHG, there have been a ton of no-life players who try their hardest to win, I just think it would be unfair to start from zero :V

6. Serine1002

Serine1002 A shadow in the night

Ratings:
    +881
    Im don't really like, this idea, they coders are already having enough trouble with the leaderboards. They never added a save file that kept track of your wins so if this was implemented everyone would start at 0.
    Kills mark how well you did during a game, you could have won by shifting in a corner with your Barret waiting for people to come to you, and in the end getting about one kill. Or you could have won with 20+ kills. Both win scenarios count as the same number of wins. Although one was clearly better then the other.
    -1 from me

7. F1r3tar

Ratings:
    +1,826
    How about they add a win counter to the leaderboard, but keep the main rank decider as kills. Would that satisfy you?

8. SoMuchWinning

Ratings:
    +1,568
    Maybe monthly leaderboards that start from 0 after every month/certain amount of time?

9. Serine1002

Serine1002 A shadow in the night

Ratings:
    +881
    Indeed very much, that is an idea worth discussing .but it would still start at 0