1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Weapon Strategy Guide For all Weapons!!! (Mc-war)

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Anthony_Davis, Sep 24, 2014.

?

Was this helpful

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Half Half

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Anthony_Davis

Anthony_Davis Active Member

Ratings:
    +26
    Well, I haven't made one of these and I read a few other guides and found a few a bit confusing. So im going to make this guide on weapons for mc-war!!! Please note: The information i've provided is from my own experience. This thread is mostly on tips, if you want fully accurate information on the guns go to the mc-war wiki: https://www.brawl.com/wiki/guns-war/

Sniper Rifles:
    L118a: This gun is one you will start off with and costs 0 credits. This gun is 2 shot kill and 1 shot kill if its a headshot. This gun fires pretty slow and isn't really good for close range battles but if you are good with this gun then it can be used for anything. Tips for this gun: I don't think you should use this in close range maps or free for all game modes just because it will be a challenge but as I said before, if you have skill with this weapon... use it in any gamemode you like!

Dragunov: This gun is one that you get at around level 7. it doesn't cost much and its worth every credit. This gun is good for its level because it is a semi-auto sniper that has a high fire rate for a sniper and it also has decent damage. 2 shot kill and 1 shot kill if its a headshot. Tips for this gun: This gun shouldn't be spammed at one person because if you don't have scavenger, then you're going to run out of ammo. Only spam this weapon if theres a large group of enemies attacking you. Scavenger is recommended.

Barrett 50cal: This gun is one that you get around level 15 or 16 (something like that) And really, it isn't a "epic" gun. Its a 2 shot kill and 1 shot headshot. I used this when I unlocked it for a while and I found it was a very accurate gun if you aimed with it. The only real difference between this gun and the L118a us that this is more accurate. Tips for this gun: I think people should use this gun on long range maps of its accuracy but like with all snipers, you can use it in anything. Scavenger is recommended.

MSR: this gun is basically, a dragunov with a higher fire rate. You get this gun at around level 27. This gun can be used in close range because of its fire rate. Its 2 shot kill and 1 shot if its a headshot. When I was around this level, I bought it but never used it much and stuck with barrett, for some reason... I've always liked the slower fire rate snipers because I think they are more accurate, but thats my opinion. Tips for this gun: Basically the same to dragunov, keep your ammo and don't spam. Remember! With fast fire rate snipers, you don't need to spam because they are have the same damage as most slower fire rate snipers. Scavenger is recommended.

L120_Isolator: This gun is a popular gun for most prestige players. You get this gun at level 36 and most people use it alot. Its a 1 shot kill sniper, Even in the foot... 1 shot kill. this gun has a downside though... Extremely Slow reload and small clips, Although theres also another good thing about this gun. You won't need scavenger because this gun has 4-60 ammo (or something close to that) Which means, you can get 64 kills if all your shots hit. Tips for this gun: If you're using this, Get Sleight of hand. You don't really need anything else. Although when you're reloading, you might have to switch to your pistol or you could get killed. Sleight of hand is recommended.

Disassembler: This gun you get at level 41. This gun has a fast fire rate and has 30-2 ammo. This gun is 2 shot kill and 1 shot if its a headshot. This gun can be used on medium sized maps to large maps. If you are good with this gun then you can use it on a close range map. This gun doesn't have that much ammo so don't go spamming or wasting it. Tips for this gun: This gun really needs scav. Otherwise... the gun has no other problems. Scavenger is recommended.

Pistols:

USP45: This is your first secondary and is pretty good of a gun. Although its kinda bad. This gun is about 5 or 6 shot kill and I don't use it much so I don't really know it that well. This gun doesn't really need scavenger but you could still use it. Tips for this gun: Hold the spacebar when you're shooting because it can deal extra damage.

M9: This gun is good and you get it at level 2 I suggest using this gun as your secondary until desert eagle but if you wanna stop using this and try magnum... go for it! Tips for this gun: same as the usp... You can deal extra damage if you hold the spacebar when you're shooting

Magnum: You get this gun at around level 12 or 14. This gun kills in 3 or 4 shots but has a small clip. This gun is better than the m9 for some people while for others the m9 is better. Tips for this gun: Don't spam the bullets because you will have to reload a lot. You don't really need to jump with this gun but you can if you want to.

Desert Eagle: You get this gun at around level 19. this gun is basically full auto and is a 2 or 3 shot kill. This gun is probably the best secondary you're going to get till level 39. this gun doesn't have that much ammo though and you might run out if you spam the gun too much. Tips for this gun: Don't spam this gun and you don't really need to jump as it won't add that much more damage than it already has.

Executioner: This gun is unlocked at level 30. this is the first prestige gun and personally, its not very good. This gun is a shotgun pistol with 5 bullets per clip. This gun is good on close range maps but its not very good overall so not many people use it. This gun is extremely good for one in the chamber because each bullet can kill someone. Tips for this gun: Try to get really close to your target and you will probably 1 shot them.

Python: This gun is unlocked at level 39 and most people that have it say, its the best secondary. This gun is like a pocket msr. High fire rate. Accuracy. 1 shot headshot. Decent amount of ammo. This gun for me is also the perfect secondary. But you should always use Executioner in one in the chamber because you have a higher chance of hitting, but you can still use this if you like accuracy more than spraying. Tips for this gun: Jump and shoot and you could 1 shot a few people as well as make yourself harder to hit.

Assault Rifles:

M16: First assault rifle and is the default primary weapon when you join. this gun is a burst gun and can be extremely powerful if used correctly. I didn't use this gun much at low levels but if I had another account, I would stick with this gun for my low levels. Tip for this gun: this gun can be really good if you jump and shoot with it.

M4A1: This gun is unlocked at level 6 or 7. This gun is the first full auto gun you can use in mc-war. This gun is not very powerful but a lot of low level players use this. I used this when I was at a low level but I always ran out of ammo. This gun can be good if you're not really doing well at mc-war and you need a bit of help. Tips for this gun: This is a gun that I don't really have that many tips for except jump and shoot.

Ak47: this gun is basically a buffed M4a1 and you get this gun at about level 14. this gun is full auto like the m4a1 and is basically the same but it has a slightly faster fire rate and a tiny bit more damage than the m4a1.

Famas: This is a buffed m16. This gun is unlocked at around level 25 and is a really good gun. this gun kills in 2 bursts and it has decent accuracy. Tip For this gun: Jump and shoot with this gun and you'll do more damage.

Lamentation (If thats how you spell it): This gun is a full auto. This gun is unlocked at level 35 or something around that. This gun has an extremely fast fire rate and doesn't have much ammo. I suggest people don't spam this gun or they will definitely run out of ammo. Tips for this gun: use scavenger.

SkullCrusher (Skully): This gun is unlocked at level 40 and a lot of people nuke and emp with it. It is 2 burst kill and 1 burst kill if its a headshot. This gun is the weapon of choice if people want to nuke. You don't really need scavenger for this gun because it already comes with decent ammo. Tips for this gun: This is a must for this gun to make it worth the credits, Jump and shoot with it!!! This will make the gun kill people in 1 burst. Making the gun extremely good.

Shotguns:

M1014: This is the starter shotgun. this shotgun has poor range and pretty bad damage although I have found if you get extremely close to enemies then you can 1 shot them.Tips for this gun: Get up close to enemies from behind with this gun.

Spas12: This gun is like a buffed M1014. You get it at around level 7.It has better range, better damage. This gun is really the same in my opinion to the m1014. Tips for this gun: Get close to your enemies!!!

AA12: This gun is unlocked at around level 13. This is the only Full auto shotgun. This gun has a fast reload and doesn't do that much damage. You can get someone cornered with this gun though. Tips for this gun: I don't really have any tips for this weapon.

Model 1887: This is most of the time thought of as the best shotgun. This shotgun is unlocked at level 22.This shotgun has medium range and does extremely high damage. At around 5 blocks you can 1 shot people. This gun is one I used a lot. Tips for this gun: Don't try to kill people from too far or your plan will backfire. Remember to get pretty close to your enemies.

Spas 24: I don't need to say anything on this one really.You get it at level 32 and I would say its a Buffed Spas12!!! Tips for this gun: Use model instead, Its a much better gun.

Typhoid: I personally like this gun a bit. Its the only burst shotgun and you get it at level 38 (I think) And it can kill people in 1 burst but you have to be close. The only shotgun you really need to buy is the model, all the other shotguns just go downhill from there.

Special Weapons (Donor weapons): All of these guns can be bought for $5 at the mc-war store.

Raygun: This gun is really only used infect. If you use this gun in tdm or ctf, You will be called a noob. This gun isn't really good in tdm/ctf and you should only use it in infect, where it is the best. The gun doesn't require aim and is one shot kill and explodes on contact with anything (Except Air) And really. You need this gun to get kills for infect. (You MUST have scavenger for this gun or you'll run out of ammo very quickly)

Minigun: This gun is used for any game really. On carrier_inf you can camp on the iron bars closest to the zombie spawn with this and scavenger... And you could have the chance to have that dream 100-0 game. This is a rusher gun and doesn't really need to be aimed. This gun kills in a few shots and is Extremely popular in free for all.

Flamethrower: Sometimes known as "the Troll gun" Is what it names says... a flamethrower. This will just shoot fireballs in random directions and is only really good for close range. It also has low ammo and the fire may block peoples vision but doesn't do that much damage.

Crossbow: This gun is used in tdm and ctf and is a bow that shoots exploding arrows. The arrows explode after about 3 seconds after hitting something. If its a direct hit on full force, Then it will instantly kill. It doesn't have much ammo and scavenger is a need.

LAW: A rocket launcher with 4 bullets per round and 60 spare bullets. It shoots a wither skeleton skull thats textured to be a rocket. In infect mode this can instant kill but this gun is useless in any other game modes

So thats my gun strategy guide!!! Please rate this post and tell me where I could improve (you will be ignored and rated pointless if you say "Wheres the smgs!?!?!"
    To do list!!!
    -Smgs
    -Better "Tips for this gun" for some weapons
    Feel free to give tips for the guns for me to add!
    (This took me 1 and a half hours to write)

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    #1 Anthony_Davis, Sep 24, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2014
  2. rickykinoki

rickykinoki Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +28
    Nice but I don't want to read thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat much

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Anthony_Davis

Ratings:
    +26
    I Tried to make it detailed and You could just skip to the assault rifles section or the Sniper rifles section. I just thought that all the other guides didn't have that much information

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. rickykinoki

rickykinoki Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +28
    U did an awesome job though very detail on the things I guess everyone wants to read

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Emperor_Creeper

Emperor_Creeper Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +72
    Great post! Loved it! You nailed the description on all the sniper weapons (my weapons of choice). Nice job. A must read for everyone from rookies to the 100+.

A+

JATEAM1

Very well thought out.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. F1r3tar

F1r3tar Highly Established Member

Ratings:
    +1,826
    I appreciate the effort you put into this guide, but perhaps you should've listed only the tips (would have saved you a lot of time). Mcbrawl has a wiki that gives out the exact stats for each gun.

https://www.brawl.com/wiki/guns-war/

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Emperor_Creeper

Emperor_Creeper Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +72
    Nice tip, I didn't know that.

8. Anthony_Davis

Ratings:
    +26
    I'll add that idea into the main post!

9. BrawlerAce

BrawlerAce Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,113
    Few things that are inaccurate.
    You seem to be assuming a lot.
    The Barrett has the same base and aimed accuracy as the L118A, for instance.
    Also, jumping while shooting DOES NOT deal more damage, it only changes where your bullets are headed. Honestly, I don't understand why people think that.
    The semi automatic sniper rifles actually do less damage than the bolt action sniper rifles.
    The Executioner is capable of killing in one hit in a normal TDM/FFA match provided that all 5 bullets hit the victim, and that at least one hits in the head.
    The AK-47 has an identical firerate to the M4A1.
    The USP kills in a minimum of 2 hits, maximum of 5 hits. (counting headshot multipliers)
    The Ray Gun is actually not too bad in TDM, although it excels in infected.
    The Flamethrower seems to have received a recent buff and is now quite effective.
    The crossbow is incapable of instantly killing without any multipliers, even with a fully charged shot.

Other than that, nice guide. Would recommend changing it to tips, because most of these facts are not actual facts.
    Would like to see SMGs too.
    Here's a general tip for SMGs you could add in.
    Use it like a minigun, except more conservatively.

10. Anthony_Davis

Ratings:
    +26
    Sorry for the late reply, I never said the Executioner couldn't 1 shot people. Semi Auto Snipers only do a tiny bit more damage than bolt actions. I have been hit by a crossbow and died instantly on full health multiple times. I said jumping does more damage because its a more simple way to describe it for new players. I have won a lot of gungame and have a lot of experience in gungame and going from m4 to ak47... It felt like the fire rate does improve. They might of changed it but when I was level ~18 The barrett was extremely accurate. I've never used flamethrower so im going off when i've been attacked by one. I don't use the usp all the time so I don't know everything about it. I'll move the wiki link to the start of the thread and add some more info about the start

11. Emas

Emas Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +183
    Usefull

12. MR_naenae_1738

Ratings:
    +164
    But this really on comes into play when the opponent is already damaged, right? Because otherwise its a 1 shot headshot and a 2 shot bodyshot for all snipers.
    Or was I drunk whenever I played war?