1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Gungame Gun guide.

Discussion in 'Guides' started by YeezyLaces, Oct 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. YeezyLaces

YeezyLaces Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591
    Starting off with the Usp45. I suggest rushing and getting the first kill eZ, M9, It's the same with usp,. Magnum, The Magnum has a clip size of 6 So I suggest playing on the defensive side, Stay back and aim for the Head/Chest area. Deagle eZ just rush and kill him.
    Exe Go up and treat the gun like a shotgun, The only deference is it's rapid fire. SO you could hip fire aim whatever fits you fancy.
    Python is a very good pistol. Find someone from a bit of a distance. Use your sight and pick him off. Now that you are done with the pistols, You have the shotguns. M4, Go pretty close to someone the shot 1-3 rounds to pick them off. With spas12 it's like the m1 but It's 1-2 shots. Aa12, This is a rapud fire shot gun so you can pick off someone from I don't know 9 blocks maximum. Moddel1887 is the most over powered shot gun so put 1 shot from 1-8 blocks eZ gun. Spas24 I would say it's about like the spas12. Typloid, The Typloid will shoot of 2 shells. So it's not that hard. Now there is the Smg's Mac10 is a weapon were you could pick of from a kinda far range but still can get killed. Mp7, If you Have the client the scope has a little dot where it is eZ to to get kills. If not hip fire or scope Hip fire or scope with all the other smg/asslt riffles :V First sniper don't know name. It's a 1-2 hit sniper so just pick someone off from a distance. Dragonav is the same. Barret is mostly a 1 hit kill so quikscope. Msr has a high fire rate so spam it. The iso is always a 1 hit kill, So Rek Dem Nubs Wit a Qwik skope.
    Dissa has a good fire rate so spam it and get a kill. Ray is where you should shoot at there foot. The law is for any part of there body. Thanks for reading :smile:

• Winner Winner x 1
    #1 YeezyLaces, Oct 4, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2014
  2. C9_Mango

C9_Mango Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +391
    All I got from this was: Shoot guns at people.

I knew all of this already. I assume 90% of people do as well.

This is kind of why I wish the Pointless rating still existed. :v

3. F1r3tar

F1r3tar Highly Established Member

Ratings:
    +1,826
  4. YeezyLaces

YeezyLaces Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591
    Thank you hunny :3

5. Serine1002

Serine1002 A shadow in the night

Ratings:
    +881
    View the thread on my signature called my guide. I also have a lot of good gun game tips.

6. BrawlerAce

BrawlerAce Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,113
    Seems biased.
    I was hoping you would be more specific, but you weren't really too specific.
    Why did you call the M1014 the M4 though? Kinda confusing.

• Agree Agree x 1