1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Scavenger and other miscellaneous, random junk.

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by XminecrafteerX, Oct 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. XminecrafteerX

XminecrafteerX Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +75
    Hey Brawlers.

Are you ready for this?

Random questions time.

1. For scavenger, it says it will give you 1/4 ammo back. How come when you get a kill with p90, it only gives you 10 ammo back? P90 starts with 64 ammo, so 1/4 ammo would be 16 ammo back. So why is it only 10?

2. Why can't I do /war buy c4? Obviously yes, it hasn't been implemented, but why hasn't it been implemented?

3. Anyone seen Princess_Cutie or ChineseMeower24 lately? Did they quit?

4. For infect, would you rather use p90 or lemantation? Why?

5. How come sniper bullets don't fly completely straight?

6. If you get hit by the first skully shot in a round of three, is it possible to dodge the second ones?

7. How come python spraying is so effective?

8. How come high-level players never ever ever chat or attempt to get to know the lower level players?

9. Do you guys think guns should be added that are level 60+?

10.Finally, should pp90m1 be buffed? Because even with a difference of a couple hundred thousand exp., P90 still does better.

EDIT: Please don't flame me :V

• Like Like x 1
  2. SoMuchWinning

SoMuchWinning Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,568
    Princess_Cutie is banned.

3. Kitts

Kitts Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +19
    1. Seems like a glitch, you should probably report it as one
    5. Visually they dont go straight but they actually do hitbox wise, its a graphical bug
    8. Usually higher leveled players are either in a premade group on VoIP or are lone wolfing it and just playing the game
    9. Of course, more variety is always better. But there are higher priorities right now so I dont mind

4. jacobkolstad

jacobkolstad Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +200
    1. For scavenger, it says it will give you 1/4 ammo back. How come when you get a kill with p90, it only gives you 10 ammo back? P90 starts with 64 ammo, so 1/4 ammo would be 16 ammo back. So why is it only 10?
    Glitch.

2. Why can't I do /war buy c4? Obviously yes, it hasn't been implemented, but why hasn't it been implemented?
    Unimplemented.

Banned?

Neither, I'd rather knife them.

They do, but the bullet visiuals glitch. This canot be fixed. The hitbox of the bullets still go straight.

6. If you get hit by the first skully shot in a round of three, is it possible to dodge the second ones?
    Only if the first barely hits you.

Because it's the Python.

8. How come high-level players never ever ever chat or attempt to get to know the lower level players?
    I do, so you are wrong.

Yeah. Why? Because there is little achivement beyond level 60.

10.Finally, should pp90m1 be buffed? Because even with a difference of a couple hundred thousand exp., P90 still does better.
    A new Minigun? Yep. +1. No sarcasm either, I am serious.

• Like Like x 1
  5. King_Daan

King_Daan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +567
    1) I guess you always get 10 ammo back, don't know why it says 1/4th.
    2) I think the reason that they didn't do this is because its an expensive and really powerful lethal.
    3) Princess_Cutie is banned, don't know where ChineseMeower24 went.
    4) Lemantation. Don't know why, I just like it.
    5) They will hit in a straight line, but I've never known why they don't fly straight.
    6) If you stand still, no. If you print and the shooter doesn't shoot perfectly, you can dodge them.
    7) I think it's because you've the change to get a headshot, if you stand really close this will almost always happen.
    8) I think it's because (the most) high-level players want more contact with players like themselves instead of players who are not as good as them or don't have a big knowledge of mc-war yet.
    9) Yes, in the past prestige gun users were really rare because there were only a few prestige players. Now these guns are used by multiple players in every game. I would like to see guns that are used by a small(er) group again.
    10) In my opinion, it needs a small buff. To make it better and balance it at the same time.

I hope you like my answers :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  6. XminecrafteerX

XminecrafteerX Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +75
    I liked your answers.

• Like Like x 1
  7. BrawlerAce

BrawlerAce Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,113
    It's not really 1/4, that would be too annoying to deal with in the plugin (decimals).
    It's 10 for primary weapons, 15 for secondary weapons. yw
    C4 is OP, it's like letting people buy the Ray Gun or minigun for ___ credits.
    eZ ban
    P90
    • Same damage
    • Magazine is 10 rounds smaller
    • Quicker reload
    • Better hip accuracy
    • Aimed accuracy enables you to hit people
    Minecraft rendering issue. Sniper bullets fly faster than other bullets, so....
    Yes, but you gotta be MLG. Very difficult....
    Dragunov + better accuracy + higher RoF + faster reload + larger magazine + gold = Python
    The Python is OP, that's how.
    High level players are usually arrogant assholes who flame at everyone.
    Maybe some.... but they can't be too OP.
    Yes

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. revXnge

revXnge Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +44
    I have seen chinesemoewer yesterday in the afternoon around 6:00(Canadien time)

9. sjuka_legogubbar

sjuka_legogubbar ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ratings:
    +492
    8. Im just typing all day long i also help " noobs" sometimes :V but i guess, some people gets spammed all the time and then they just stop chating and play the game.