1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Infection Guide By 88Herobrine

Discussion in 'Guides' started by kindabigboy, Nov 23, 2014.

?

Is This Guide Helpful to You?

1. Yes.

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. No.

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. Sort of.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. kindabigboy

kindabigboy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +157
    Infection Guide
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before Reading :
    If you are very good at Infection you will probably not learn anything from this guide.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Zombies:

Zombies have the toughest job. If you are going up against a bunch of people that are high leveled, I would suggest trying to "juke" them out. When they aren't expecting it, cut to your right or cut to your left. It doesn't work every time but it sure make them feel off balanced. In addition to this, if you get a big ol' group of Zombies performing this action it makes it really tough on the Blue team. If they are camping up high crouch and climb the ladders, often they don't guard them. If there is a ton of people with RayGun then try to find another path to them that is not blocked off. If you are a Zombie, one of my key thing is to never get down when you die. It is quite hard to do but it can make a difference. Other helpful items are perks and equipment. Personally, grenades are really good because often they can't pick up on where it will land and then it kills them. Really all perks are great of being a Zombie.

Blue Team :
    If you are a donor, playing Infection, I personally think it is smartest to take RayGun or Minigun. Sometimes Cross-bow can work but RayGun and LAW are best. If you are playing and you make all the way to the Zombie spawn, make sure you have a good camping / hiding spot. This is highly recommended because without one a Zombie can spot you and easily get you because you are so close. A lot of people say "The higher you are the better". But that is not the case every time. If you get a camping spot and it is tough to get to, you my friend, are golden. But then again, height is a good advantage. Often in Infection, a lot of people crowd in the same spot, if you see that happening then don't go there, unless it is a guarantee that you do good in that spot. Like on carrier_inf there are those iron bars hanging of of the map, that is the best camping spot in all of Mc-Warfare.
    Having better armor is not a good idea for Infection. Unless you are gonna suicide.
    Again, perks are helpful on Blue team too.

Other Tips :
    Suiciding can be very helpful. On Killhouse_2 you get a lot of kills by suiciding. Many other maps have the same thing.
    If you have anything else to add just comment below and I will edit it.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    #1 kindabigboy, Nov 23, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2014
  2. Lord_Roke

Lord_Roke Forever the Forums Watchdog
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +3,225
    I wouldn't say the LAW is very good in infect anymore, I would recommend the minigun instead. The Zombie part is also really vague, maybe add some possible tactics, equipment and perk tips.
    You could also do a list of good camping spots.
    On everything else, nice guide!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. kindabigboy

Ratings:
    +157
    Ah yes Minifun. I forgot about that. Thanks.

4. tkdtorii

tkdtorii Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +51
    I enjoyed this. I'm not the best at infected, it's usually what makes my kdr low. So maybe I can do a little better now. Thank you 88Herobrine!

5. GhastXVI

GhastXVI Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +30
    I don't think the iron bars on carrier are the best, there are better spots.

6. kindabigboy

Ratings:
    +157
    In My Opinion it is.
    No Problem, I like to see my guide helping someone out!

7. ejhjrejhjr

ejhjrejhjr Active Member

Ratings:
    +29
    You forgot 1 thing, suicide in killhouse_2 INF, you get more kills with 1 grenade than you could ever think is possible.

8. kindabigboy

Ratings:
    +157
    Okay I'll Edit in something about suiciding.

9. Elkus

Elkus Active Member

Ratings:
    +30
    Great tips. :smile:

10. kindabigboy

Ratings:
    +157
    Glad to help. Not only do I want to make myself better, I want to make other players better also. :wink: