1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

McWar Guide - By Level (Basic Tips Included)

Discussion in 'Guides' started by kindabigboy, Dec 11, 2014.

?

Did this help?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Kind of

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. kindabigboy

kindabigboy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +157
    I am very into making guides and giving you information. I hope you like this one!
    While reading, make sure you are reading you level range.

McWar Guide

From level 1-100

Level 1-10
    Since level 1-10 don't have the best guns, it can be very difficult at times. And all I can really say to that is to never give up & use the best guns. Here are some of the basic tips.
    Might seem dumb to the higher levels, but to scope left click, to shoot right click.
    While using pistols, you don't always have to scope.
    Always try to dodge the other person's bullet by jumping to the left and right.
    On Infect, try to ring a high spot, where it is hard to reach.
    Camping or hiding is something that may help you a lot.
    If you get a 5 killstreak, you unlock ammo.
    As I said earlier, never give up. As you get better, you can unlock better guns. A good score for your level is about 10 kills. You don't have the biggest selection, but try to know the maps. Being able to do this will help you decide which gun to choose. It will increase your abilities.

Level 11-20
    Similar to 1-10 you still don't have the broadest selection of "okay" guns. Some key guns that you should unlock include AK47, dragunov, barret50c, and Desert Eagle.
    When someone that keeps killing you or has a good gun, go a different route. This helps in many game modes. If you ever feel uneasy about the spot that you're in try to follow the good ones. You might start to launch EMP around this time. When EMP is launched, everyone on the other team is blind. You must have a 15 killstreak to launch EMP.

Level 21-30
    Here, you start winning in GunGame, and in FFA. Some guns that will help you are
    MSR, FAMAS, and Moddel1887. In this area, you might launch you first Tactical Nuke. You will need a 21 killstreak. Once you get level 30 you will have a yellow name tag.
    Once you get these better guns, scoping will help you a bunch. Now, since you can sometimes 1 hit someone it will be called quickscoping. Quickscoping can be very fun.

Level 31-40
    This is where you'll start to dominate. You unlock many good guns. Some of the best are L120_Isolater, Disassembler, Skull - Crusher, and Python. Correct me if I'm wrong, but L120_Isolater (Known as the "Iso") is the only McWar gun that is a 1 shot without a headshot. Warsong is a good map for Iso and Skull - Crusher (Known as "Skully"). Scoping now is almost needed. It will be pretty tricky without it. If you are stuck on which gun to use, ask the people playing!

Level 41-100
    I did this all in one group because there is not many guns that people are like, "That is soo good!" 1 way many people get to this level is by buying McWar guns, perks, etc. You can buy them here: http://shop.mcbrawl.com. I said in the levels from 1-10 that use your best gun, but that is because your guns aren't good. Some of you might've seen BrawlerAce_'s guide on how to become a respected player, (https://www.brawl.com/threads/27155/) and it says don't be a try - hard. So, yes, in these levels don't always use your best gun.

Please suggest anything I've missed.

• Useful Useful x 4
  2. SasMastah

SasMastah Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +207
    Wow, nice guide.

3. MrWaffleman

MrWaffleman The negligence of time's end is man's downfall

Ratings:
    +650
    Seems nice to me! I'm lucky I had my first EMP at level 20 because if not, I would be considered 'below average' according to @88Herobrine . These tactics seem nice. All I have to do is get my first nuke in level 21-30 so I'm not considered 'below average' (just joking around).

4. ShotByANiggro

ShotByANiggro Active Member

Ratings:
    +11
  5. ButterMuffin112

ButterMuffin112 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +105
    Helps me alot. THUMBS UP!