1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

RioYR's Sniper guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by RioYR, Dec 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. RioYR

RioYR Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +40
    Hey everyone today I'm going to be doing a sniper guide since it was suggested in the previous thread.

First off we start off with the l118a, it's the basic starting sniper I wouldn't use this in infected but maybe team death match and capture the flag. If you are a good player you might want to us it to use it to nuke so you can up your reputation, not bad though.

Second we got the dragonuv, very good gun it is like the MSR a bit but it lacks in damage as it does around 4.5 hearts this means the enemy can regenerate and can almost be 3 shot. You don't have to worry about this, as the gun has a medium fire rate. So use this in infected and go in a spot which is a 2 way door and get headshots, or even better you could find a place with web.

Third is the Barret 50.Cal which is a the second place of the highest damage for snipers. It can do 9 hearts of damage and a one shot kill in the head. Use stopping power for a one shot kill on the body as it does 1 more heart. Kind off a bigger l118a.

Now we've got the MSR which is kind off the same as the dragonuv but has a lower 6 rounds but it makes up for the damage but to be honest it's a mini dragonuv.

After we have the L120 Isolator which is a one shot kill headshot or not. But this is not used in many maps for its low fire rate and it's capacity. Although I'd quickscope which is double clicking right click and left click at the same time because of it's low fire rate it's hard to pull the bolt before you can shoot again.

Lastly is the Dissasembler which has high fire rate and a magazine capacity of 30 bullets, I'd suggest using this for infected because of it's high rate of fire and magazine size, go in a place where there only a 2 door entrance and get headshots. Get scavenger so you can make your ammo supply more bigger.

That's it I guess so please comment what I should do next :grinning:.
    -Rio.

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    #1 RioYR, Dec 17, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2014
  2. MrWaffleman

MrWaffleman The negligence of time's end is man's downfall

Ratings:
    +650
    Nice guide @RioYR ! I like how you described all of the snipers in depth. Considering that I'm not a high enough level to get disassemble, now I know what it will be like once I get the level.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. HereCreepers

HereCreepers Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +117
    Its not good in TDM but if you get a 2 block choke-point you will get tons of kills.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. RioYR

RioYR Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +40
    Never stay scoped in to much :grinning:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. MR_EVIL_OVERLORD

MR_EVIL_OVERLORD Elite Legacy Legend | PRO | Genius Super Villain

Ratings:
    +1,401
    Nice guide. I use the Dissa on infect and find it to be quite effective as you referenced.