1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Outro See ya... For a While

Discussion in 'Outros' started by ChocoboNova, Jan 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. ChocoboNova

ChocoboNova Active Member

Ratings:
    +25
    There is always that one sad day you have in a year, and this is one if them. Unfortunetly I am leaving WarZ & McBrawl. The reason behind this is just about everyone on WarZ (Teams) Hate me and one person makes it his job to give me a bad rep. I have literally applied for all teams, and have been denied because of the old me. I have prayed that all people just forget about the past and see to who I am today. But that was was the past and this is the past now. I am just going to be a peaceful person and go play some Xbox now... See ya later McBrawl.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. HereCreepers

HereCreepers Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +117
    Aww that sucks. I might make a team but I dont know. I dont have ts3 so it limits me to...

3. poaches

poaches Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +493
    Why wouldn't they judge you like that?
    You haven't shown any sign of change.