1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Marketing Team Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Noir_Shadow_, Jan 2, 2022.

?

Marketing team

1. yes

100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Noir_Shadow_

Noir_Shadow_ Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Brawl Rank Application

What is your in-game name? - Noir_Shadow_

What is your Discord name? - Noir_Shadow #6466

Why do you want the Media rank? - I want to help Party grow

What Brawl gamemodes are you most familiar with? (e.g CTF, Raid, Kit, etc) - Party and Build

What type of content/media do you produce? -N/A
    Do you have a YouTube/Twitch channel? (If so, please provide a link) -N/A
    Have you made any notable videos featuring Brawl? -N/A

What are your strengths and weaknesses regarding the production of media content? -
    A strength of mine is I'm a Graphic Designer, I use Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, and After Effects, and other software like DaVinci Resolve and Canva. I have experience with banner ads, YouTube thumbnails, video editing, and brand identity.

A weakness of mine is having not a lot of confidence in my work and it not being received well but I believe the more I create and post my confidence will grow.

Anything else you would like to add? -
    Thank you Kobaltsar for asking me to apply to the marketing team.

Would you like to be considered as an applicant for the Media Team (creating official content for Brawl)? If so, answer the following questions:
    Why do you want to join the Media team? -

I love Party and Brawl as a whole and I'm happy to be a part and involved in this community and I want to help it grow in popularity and player base. I think with good Tiktok and Youtube Shorts advertising we can get there.

Please insert a Yes / No poll below.

2. dasth

dasth Active Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +21
    Your application is good. If you are experienced with programs like Adobe and understand how it works, you have a good chance of becoming part of the marketing team. I wish you a lot of luck!

#2 dasth, Jan 3, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2022
  3. wintergreen3

wintergreen3 Delta Force Leader | Staff Manager | CTF Admin

Ratings:
    +1,167
    Hey there! Sorry for the long wait.
    We've decided to accept you into the media team! I will PM you on discord (wintergreen3#7154) and get you all set up with your rank. Hope to hear from you soon!!