1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Guide #1: Nuke and get big streaks

Discussion in 'Guides' started by DuhLynx, Aug 9, 2014.

?

Has this helped?

1. Yes.

44.4%
  2. Nup.

55.6%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. DuhLynx

DuhLynx Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +74
    Hello scrubs and pros :smug:, welcome to my first guide!

So, recently and in the past, people have been asking how I nuke so much and get good streaks. I am here to help you become a great streaker and nuke master...ish.

The gun I recommend for those below level 30 is none other than the moddel shotgun. This weapon deals around 4 hearts, (per shot, there are 5 shot in each shell), which is very good for its high placement in the unlocking category. You can rush with this gun, turn on people and even long-shot them up to approximately 12 meters (blocks). I recommend going for the streaks on smaller maps such as hijacked or strike zone or any of those close quarter maps with tight spaces to easily demolish your enemies. Try and avoid long hall ways and try to stay away from the main gun fight area and kind of flank them if you want to be cautious. Overall, the moddel is a good way to start off for big streaks.

The gun I recommend for those above level 30 to about 41 is either the dissasembler or the skull crusher, (but of course). The dissasembler deals around 8-9 hearts and is deadly at the head mainly, whereas the weapon one shots once hit. The skull crusher deals 3-3.5 hearts per round (x3) per burst. It is a 2 shot kill to the head as I have tested it myself with a friend. I recommend the dissasembler for medium to long range maps such as nuke town, bailout, highrise, and even outpost. For skull crusher, I recommend any map because of its low recoil, huge damage, versatility, and the ability to kill at long ranges being accurate and easy to adapt to.

Enough about the guns, I want to tell you how I don't die as much and how I manage to keep my focus and nervousness and all that. Firstly, you need to AVOID ALL MAIN GUNFIGHT AREAS THAT YOU WILL BE KILLED. I always never challenge gunfights with weapons made for that particular area. I stay away from the action and pick off the people one by one. Also, you might see players do this, but hold space, (jump) while shooting so you are harder to hit. I almost never kill those jumping. Avoid those who do it against you. Another trick to "keep calm and nuke it" is to hide and take 1-3 deep breaths and feel good and optimistic about you getting this far. After that, just YOLO it and get those last kills. Another strategy is to avoid staying in the same areas on a streak near a nuke because those raging people want to end you and they will get you if you don't change areas on those 19 or 20 kill streaks. I go by one rule while going for nukes (some of them). PLAY IT SAFE. A way for getting nukes snd streaks while rushing is to use a high capacity gun like the p90, pp90m1, lemantation, and the minigun. Fast fire rate is also needed to kill those enemies fast and to go on to the next enemy in the group. Try to flank as well and don't go straight into the fight whereas you will be killed. Even though you're rushing you gotta PLAY IT SAFE. Pushing the enemy would cause hesitation to them which draws them back to make them weaker and less able to rush back and kill you since you're pounding them with lead and bravery and being a badass. Basically, rushing is not easy and it is a strategy used for other strategies and for other purposes and so on. One last thing, type "/war buy armor" or "/war buy superarmor" if you wamt to be more protected. These give you armor to become more resistant to damage. One flaw is, the noobs like going for those different than the others if you know what I mean. They will gang up and spray you down like nothing else ever happened.

I hope this guide has helped those people without the ability to nuke or get better streaks and even a better KDR. Thanks for reading, sorry for the length be big, and I hope more people can become streakers and nukers like me and many other pros out in the community.

Goodbye!

-FaZe Hero

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. sjuka_legogubbar

sjuka_legogubbar ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ratings:
    +492
    I will try one game but.... if its tdm i think the game will end too fast :V but at ctf it works good :wink: its good for kdr too

3. BrawlerAce

BrawlerAce Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,113
    Some of these stats are a little inaccurate, but many of these strategies are pretty good. However, they're also mainstream tactics that almost everyone knows. Maybe some unique strategies, that would be nice.

4. DuhLynx

DuhLynx Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +74
    I see. Thanks for the tip Brawler.

5. Emperor_Creeper

Emperor_Creeper Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +72
    I think you have some great ideas.

My PlayBook is a bit similar but I choose to be in the background supporting troops from a low to mid vantage areas to spot them and support the main movement. I function as a sniper and alternate between clearing rooms and sniping. Cross map shooting, flanking and shooting into tight spots with head shots are my forte.

6. Krcoon

Krcoon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +249
    These tactics are enough to get you about a 7ks...
    I don't agree with most said here, but when i was about that level, a 7ks would have been a god-send!

Excellent guide for the "less fortunate" (noobs)...

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. tallscot

tallscot sceptiiiiiii

Ratings:
    +1,572
    Some of this sounds a bit inaccurate, but some of it is pretty good for the newer players!
    Nice guide!