1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

-=Mc-War Guide to All Guns=-

Discussion in 'Guides' started by maxwellj02, Nov 8, 2013.

?

Is this guide useful?

1. Yes

40 vote(s)
    87.0%
  2. No, it needs some suggestions (Please say in the comments, and tag me also, and I will add them!)

6 vote(s)
    13.0%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. maxwellj02

maxwellj02 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +163
    Mc-War Guide to all Guns
    [LAST_EDIT="01/11/14, 11:14 AM PST"]

Post #255! Enjoy!

Key: automatics shotguns snipers pistols

Donator gun stats at the bottom!

Tier I Guns:

m16, m1014, l118a, usp45

m16- A good weapon for combat from 15-20 blocks, easy to get kills. Firerate is great for a burst weapon and clip is okay. If you want killstreaks, however, it takes a lot of skill and ammo management. An outstanding weapon, for the fact it's unlocked by default.

m1014- Probably the worst shotgun out there. It's clip is pretty good, but the bullets do barely any damage. Firerate is okay, but it is VERY hard to get a good kdr with this gun.

l118a- A pretty beast default sniper. It's like a baby barret, with a 2 shot kill and a pretty slow firerate. The clip is fine, but like I said earlier, it's easier to get killstreaks if you have scavenger. Pro-tip: Scavenger is worth the money.

usp45- Don't even get me started on this one. Slow firerate, not much damage per bullet, this gun, for me, is EXTREMELY hard to get a good match with. Your best bet is to use the m9 until you get the deserteagle. Until you get the m9, however, this gun is a good partner to the l118a.

Tier II Guns:

m4a1, spas12, dragunov, m9

m4a1- In two words, this epic overpowered automatic is a DEATH MACHINE! The firerate is amazing for the level it's unlocked at. Like the m16, but with more "oomph." Scavenger is a must for this one, because it's very easy to run out of ammo. With scavenger, and the right skills, you could become UNCONQUERABLE. It's that easy.

spas12- Shotguns really don't get good until the model1887, then they start sucking again. Short range, slow firerate, the only pro about this one is that it's a 3-5 shot kill (I'm not even sure that's a pro). Okay for cornering people, but the model is way better.

dragunov- This one is pretty much MSR's younger brother. The stats are very similar, but the firerate is a little slower, and it's a 3-4 shot kill, with MSR having a 1-2 shot. Overall the clip is minute, so scavenger is also a must. It really depends on what type of person you are, and whether you like fast, 2-3SK snipers or slow, usually OSK ones.

m9- This is the 3rd best pistol in my opinion (python, deagle, m9). The firerate is great, and it takes 3-4 bullets to kill someone. Partnered with the m4a1, you gun them down with the m4, then step in with the m9, and they are dead. The clip is fine, but if you aren't the rusher type, and the person who hangs back, farming kills, scavenger would be a valuable asset.

Tier III Guns:

ak47, aa12, barret50c, magnum

ak47- An automatic developed in the motherland, the ak47 is the m4a1 with even more "oomph." Firerate is a little faster, clip same size though, so you run out of ammo faster. An amazing weapon for charging and in short tunnels, as the aim is close to spot-on, and it's easy to farm kills with this one.

aa12- The most annoying and most horrible gun of all time. Seriously, trolling with the aa12 is sure to piss people off. As long as you don't care about your kdr, this gun is great for farming kills around corners, because it's like a mini flamethrower, in regards to how the bullets move. With a pretty beast firerate, and a buckshot spanning 2-3 blocks, spamming the aa12 in small spaces is fun and easy. Great for ctf in cramped spaces.

barret50c- Before this gun was nerfed to a 2 shot kill, it was the ultimate rage machine. It was basically an iso you would unlock at level 16. I mean really, you unlock the isolator at level 36, so the staff noticed something wrong, and nerfed the firerate and the firepower. With a pretty heavy clip, and a pretty slow firerate, in real life, when you take a bullet from this gun, it means the end. Now the gun is a 2 shot kill, but it didn't use to be. The range is incredible, and it's great for maps like meltdown where you aren't too far away like warsong, but close enough to get a lot of kills.

magnum- With a clip of 6 bullets, it's a pretty realistic gun, because the irl magnum clip is 6 bullets. The firerate is really slow, however, so it is hard to get kills easily. I would stick with the m9 until you get the deserteagle at level 19. If you have tried it in gungame, it's very difficult to get kills when there is an action all around you. Because the clip is so small, and because it's hard to stay on target because the firerate is so slow, I would advise not to use this gun on a regular basis.

Tier IV Guns:
    famas, model1887, MSR, deserteagle (deagle)

famas- This is the only non-prestige automatic with a burst fire. Bullets fire in a burst of 3 bullets, with a definite mortality rate of 2-3 bursts if you stay on target. It can be hard sometimes to stay covered during the break between bursts, but overall, this is a great automatic. The firerate is about as good as the ak47, and the clip is still the same, so scavenger would work well. The range is good, and the bullets don't really stay in one line, they move around a little bit, and if you are scoping (left click), it's easy for you to stay on target.

model1887 (yes it is spelled model, not moddel)- This amazing shotgun is the best one so far. WIth a range of 4-5 blocks, and a one shot kill within 2-3 blocks, this weapon is a valuable asset for ctf. My method of getting a lot of kills with this is running forward, firing a couple times, then getting out. It's kind of like what I do when I fence, and it's very effective. The clip is HUGE, so don't mind scavenger with this one. I would rather use stoppingpower, because that means EVERY SINGLE BULLET in the buckshot does 1 heart more damage.

MSR- With an amazing range, and a considerably fast firerate, this weapon is the best for people
    (@Sonicluke2000) who like to storm a lot of people, firing left and right, getting killstreaks like tomorrow is the end. Since the firerate is fast, and the clip is a default 64 without MVP/VIP, scavenger helps a lot.

deserteagle- This is the VERY BEST non-prestige pistol. The accuracy when not scoping is extremely precise, and a 2-4 shot kill with a great firerate will make it way easier to get close-up and far kills by a pistol. The clip is nice, but I would still advise scavenger. Partnered with model, this is probably one of the best non-prestige classes.

Still reading? Then I wuv you :3

Tier V Guns (prestige):

lemantation, skullcrusher, spas24, typhoid, l120_isolator, disassembler, executioner, python

lemantation- To sum it up: Minigun Jr. The firerate is OP with the one, so scavenger is a must if you want to get any kills. When you fire, it may be hard to see in front of you, because in a 2-3 block radius, all you have is carnage... Easy to nuke with if you have scavenger, can make you literally unstoppable.

skullcrusher- The most versatile burst automatic of all time. It's basically a famas with a faster firerate and more firepower. It is TOO EASY to nuke with this gun, because you die within 2 bursts, which is ~.75 seconds of on target action. Great for almost any map, this gun is one that will give others a run for their money.

spas24- This gun sucks so much I want to laugh, The only good thing about this gun is the incredible range, but everything else sucks. The clip is okay, but I wouldn't use this gun, because the firepower is just not enough to have fun and kill lots. Same with typhoid, because these aren't worthy shotguns.

typhoid- This gun is not as cool as it sounds. The bullets fire in a burst of about 10, with a firerate of about 1 second per burst. Like the spas24, but with a smaller range. Is okay in tunnels like the other Tier I/II guns, but is not very easy to kill with anywhere else. Not worth the money, but I'd buy it anyway to grab a couple laughs.

l120_isolator- The most complained about, and most overpowered sniper there is out there. Huge amount of ammo, slow firerate, one shot kill, I mean really! Don't forget the slow reload and the 4 shots per reload. It's amazing how easy it is to nuke. Great on any map, and especially amazing on ffa and infect.

disassembler- This gun is so OP it's not even funny. It's basically MSR 2.0! With a OSK, sometimes two shots, this gun will make you literally unstoppable! Clip is okay, but it's so much better with scavenger. The firerate is great! It is so fun to use this weapon, and it is great for killing off large crowds of players.

executioner- Basically a secondary shotgun. It fires like a cross between the aa12 and the model, and it's a 3-4 hit kill. Great for close range and oneinchamber. Not so good for anything else. The clip is fine, but scavenger works well with it.

python- The crème de la crème of pistols. A 2 shot kill anywhere on the body, this weapon is the most overpowered pistol. Not so accurate noscoping, however, so scope. It makes it so much easier. The only bad thing about this gun is the firerate is iffy. Other than that, it's an amazing weapon. The clip is relatively large, scavenger is not a must, but may help because nukes will be 35ks in the update. This is definitely worth all the credits it's priced at, and is something to look forward to.

Tier VI guns (donator):
    Thanks @ehvahn and @Arkrex for the stats!
    law, minigun, flamethrower, raygun, crossbow

law- It used to be good, and damage is getting a buff in Mc-War 2.0. Fires an explosion infinitely far, with a very slow reload and very slow firepower. If you are lucky enough for a hit, it's a 2-3 hit kill splash with a 1 hit kill dead-on. Great with stoppingpower, and if you want to know more, check this out.

minigun- If you get this, you get scavenger. 64 ammo by default, more with VIP/MVP, this weapon can be considered the most adaptable weapon, because you can literally RIP through crowds. Great for FFA, when paired with StoppingPower, because you get more ammo when you die.

flamethrower- Possibly the better aa12. This weapon fires bullets in a 4-5 block radius with a pretty fast firerate. Not very good for nuking, but is very fun if you are a pyromaniac. Each bullet catches sets a player on fire, and deals about a heart of damage.

Raygun- Most often considered the most iconic Zombies weapon of all time. It holds 8 rounds of ammo, 16 shots in all. The bullets are EXTREMELY accurate and have an infinite range. While exploding on impact, it’s a fantastic infect weapon. Downside? The Raygun only holds 16 shots, so without scavenger it’s limited to the skill and accuracy of the user. Ideal for TDM, CTF, and Infect.

crossbow- The crossbow's arrows are able to stick to players and walls in order to kill them. It fires an arched bullet that has a small-medium explosion radius. A one hit kill anywhere on the body. Splash will rarely kill, so be accurate. The only downside is the fact that you have to draw back the bow and be slightly experienced with a bow to begin with. Arched arrows will allow you to shoot over obstacles. Great for TDM, CTF, or even Infect and FFA.

I have been playing since the beginning of 2013, and this has taken me countless hours to make/edit.

Please make honest ratings, and express yourself!

• Informative x 11
    • Like x 6
    • Useful x 5
    • Agree x 2
    • Creative x 1
    • Neutral x 1
    #1 maxwellj02, Nov 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2015
  2. Piky

Piky Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,539
    This is a really good post about all the non-donor guns.
    I like this. :smile:

• Like Like x 2
  3. maxwellj02

Ratings:
    +163
    Thank you so much for the feedback!

4. Daudzoe

Daudzoe Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +656
    1. Buy the M1014? What you on?
    2. The M4A1 doesn't have the second fastest rate of fire, in fact, it has a slow firerate for an Assault Rifle.
    Just a bit of critiscim.

5. maxwellj02

Ratings:
    +163
    I'll make sure to change that.

6. Paul

Paul Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +904
    My Guide:

1. Buy Minigun
    2. Buy Stopping Power
    3. Buy MVP
    4. Level up till you get the ISO
    5. Death to everyone

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Mokolee

Mokolee Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,470
    I rarely use shotguns unless it's a small map like Shipment so I use a Moddel. The wooden pickaxe shotgun is so pathetic that it's close to how bad the Magnum is in Gungame

8. Daudzoe

Daudzoe Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +656
    The guns' stats are only changed in infect, so that's the regular Magnum.
    MiniGun + StoppingPower is just wrong man, it's just wrong.

9. Paul

Paul Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +904
    not for me :>

10. teawithchoco

teawithchoco Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +844
    Honestly: this guide is very questionable, I do not agree with all the guns

11. Sonicluke2000

Ratings:
    +0
    Fook dat.
    Sanic's Ultrimate Guide uf Usesumz
    1. Practice with the L118a.
    2. Practice with it a **** ton more.
    3. Get Dragunov.
    4. Practice with that, then buy and practice with every sniper.
    5. Buy Scavenger, if you wish.
    6. Buy MSR.
    7. Use it to unlock Python.
    8. Rape.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Flaming_Alpaca

Flaming_Alpaca Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +171
    Thx for advice. This will help me with sniping. Back om topic, nice guide. I would recomend this to the noobs who call us hackers because our guns ate much more powerfull.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. maxwellj02

Ratings:
    +163
    Thank you. I agree with this, and I love support. If only noobs knew about the 4ums.

14. Flaming_Alpaca

Flaming_Alpaca Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +171
    This is a wonderful post. This was so helpfull to me who is a lvl 23 noob when it comes to automatics. You cannot deny that the L188a is pretty powerful for its unlocking time. I like how you stated the specs about each gun and how effctive it is. This should be made into the book you spawn with in the lobby. The title should nonprestiege, prestige, and donator weapons guide. If this was done, a lot less calling us "hackers" should happen.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. AlexMc864

AlexMc864 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +253
    The clip size is actually quite small. Only four shots in a single clip, and the reload is horrible.

16. maxwellj02

Ratings:
    +163
    Thank you! I edited that.

17. AlexMc864

AlexMc864 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +253
    -_- Grave-digger...

18. Liamisdaboss43

Ratings:
    +3
    Include smgs :3

19. F1r3tar

F1r3tar Highly Established Member

Ratings:
    +1,826
    Good guide, but you might want to edit the part about buying the m1014. It's a free login gun (costs 0 credits).

20. maxwellj02

Ratings:
    +163
    Ok thank you!