1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Outro I'll always love you guys and I will never forget you

Discussion in 'Outros' started by YeezyLaces, Jan 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. YeezyLaces

YeezyLaces Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591
    Well the fact that I'm leave is small af, but sadly I made some stupid dares with my friends.... now I'm getting banned *sigh*
    The important part is the tags.

Admins
    These guys are the advanced helpers that I really looked up to.
    @chickenputty Insane admin, you do your job really well never stop.
    @Signatured You to, I know I come across as mean to you... Well someone has to XD
    @GreenPeas_ You were a very good admin when you become admin again, do me a avor and keep it for 3 months.
    @8vo You were and insane admin @ mc brawl
    Smods
    The ban monkeys (Leaving one out that's for later)
    @Lord_Roke #Soon
    @audir8fan5 Do me a favor, get Admin in the future .
    @Giggadream You just just, go Kanye my niqqa
    The rest I don't care if you're staff the staff list doesn't go that high for me, you need to be my ****ing friend.
    25. @Scoat2 Awesome guy, understated me very well very easy to talk to good luck on your brawl future man.
    24. @pyphy You're really cool, I know it. Hvae fun and work your way up the war leaderboard.
    23. @philpsy I am ending up mod in your clan, you're hella nice good luck.
    22. @Mrcowlick You're very intelligent, you should re apply one day I think you should. Anyways have lots of fun you were very fun to talk to Coperal_cock :/ (sorry about my sister)
    21. @chirstopherying One my first friends if not my first friend. you're the main reason I still palyed untill today
    20. @schoolkid182 though you won't read this, many hated you but you're a good guy and I love you man.
    19 @PeaceLovenLama Really mature and nice guy, I looked up to you allot in the very beggining it's almost unbelievable.
    18. @husk16 All I've gotta say is... catch me on skype man.
    17. @lolz_x_300 Most people saw you as an asshole. there right XD. I really enjoy talking to you and I still do. (Sorry about my sister.)
    16. @MrMustache456 you're awesome, I love talking to you. See ya on pizza's server :smile:
    15. @SasMastah Really like you don't know why, but I do enjoey talking to you.
    14, @cuddlemonster09 Get good at war shkrub.
    13. @brewhaha My lord and savior, though I got falsely banned on your server, I think you're really cool.
    12. @iSyno Hope you can fallow more peop XD
    11. @RyanStar05 ***** I'm a narcissist
    10 @tupaq19 good luck at war/warZ and catch you on skype =.
    9. @jaydenchadd Bro! you deserve Smod wish the best of luck to you.
    8. @Xx_Invader42_xX One of my og friends, I think you're a really nice person and deserve everything you have been getting with this server.
    7. @18kss Yo! I am going to miss you so much, you're the reason I didn't leave this server when my app got denied.
    6. @DrZRG You're really cool. I like you. We became friend even though I was an asshole to you.
    5. @Tac42 #BannedClub
    4. @MarioMario243 Doesn't have a forums account and for anyone wondering yes this Owen He was the one who tried to show me warZ but he had an ip error and showed me war. Best mistake he has ever made I am not ****ting yall.
    3. @tallscot t You're a really cool guy, love to talk with you in the future.
    2.@Inyomama248242 You most likely have no clue who he is, he is another of my friend that was showed Mc-War with me, I was bad, Owen was good, He was insane He has all my respect when I say this he was better than anyone on his server. His stats when he quit with 57, 997 kills 11,765 deaths 4.93 kdr but he quit In October for real cod. 5
    1. @Speedo1735 You're truly the best friend I have gotten on this server, who knows if you feel the same with me but whatever, I remember when we met you said I sounded like joeymast99 so we failed at making a video on mimicking him. After that we slowly became really good friends. I hope you become mod and talk to you later
    I will miss all of you so so much, I just can't believe that 1 year and 8 months of hard work was for nothing. In all hostilely if this is the last thing I can say to you, let it be said.
    Peace!

• Friendly Friendly x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    #1 YeezyLaces, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2015
  2. strikebogle

strikebogle Active Member

Ratings:
    +16
    Nooooooooooooooo don't leave

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. YeezyLaces

Ratings:
    +591
    Sorry goes to show you, don't be stupid.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. strikebogle

Ratings:
    +16
    Plz stay

Who is banning you?

5. YeezyLaces

Ratings:
    +591
    dunno

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. strikebogle

Ratings:
    +16
    Then don't leave

Plz

Will you come back?

Can i be your friend? plz?

You there?

7. ekali

ekali Bannēd for DoX

Ratings:
    +345
    It says compromised account yet you reported yourself with radar

Confused again, and sad to see you go ;c

8. YeezyLaces

Ratings:
    +591
    Don't really know, I was using hacks and sending server ip's via pm. And someone said he had hacks and can veiw my screen....

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. DrZRG

DrZRG Veteran

Ratings:
    +471
    I hope the bet was worth it :/

It's always sad to see a long term Brawl member go, but it's not everyday a good friend leaves. I'll catch you on skype

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  10. YeezyLaces

Ratings:
    +591
    Not even close it feels so bad that I was banned on a server that I put so much money and effort into just to have it fail in the end. I'm guess that It will be rare to find me on minecraft because I am banned on my 2 favorite servers and for 3 straight months (up to today) Mc-brawl was my only reason to play Minecraft

11. ekali

ekali Bannēd for DoX

Ratings:
    +345
    No chance on getting unbanned?

12. YeezyLaces

Ratings:
    +591
    You never know, I doubt it though. I am sure in the staff's eyes I am just an immature trouble maker who thinks he's cool because he hacks in Minecraft.

13. ekali

ekali Bannēd for DoX

Ratings:
    +345
    But if you have a compromised account, I always heard you can get unbanned if you have proof that it isn't compromised/you have full access and no one else does.

Try appealing. On the other hand, it's going to be hard if you were hacking.

14. YeezyLaces

Ratings:
    +591
    I'll give you this, on February 20th (My half birthday) I will appeal. If it mean so much to you XD

15. Quin

Quin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +143
    Will you still be on the forums? Sad to see an important member of community leave. Just remember you can always buy an unban. You will be missed.

• Like Like x 1
  16. YeezyLaces

Ratings:
    +591
    Yes I will be sort of active. My dad wouldn't me buy an unban, he says that if I get banned you sat banned. but in all honestly I would exchange my law/flamethrower for an unban.

17. SpeedBreaker

SpeedBreaker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +350
    I will miss all these fun times on war and on Club Penguin. Talk to you on TeamSpeak and Skype soon, bud

18. MrCowlick

MrCowlick Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,299
    PM me, I wanna talk.

19. strikebogle

Ratings:
    +16
    I can;t believe you have to leave

20. Kurma

Kurma Well-Known Member