1. Notice: Any major exploits will be deleted. Please PM an Admin instead of posting them.
  2. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Glitch Gun glitches

Discussion in 'MC-War' started by qrs, Feb 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. qrs

qrs Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +74
    Hello, my name is EnderZack5. I have seen that there might be 3+ guns that need fixing and I will explain the guns in detail.

-l120_Isolator: From what I know from my sibling @NeonIce785, if you headshot with the iso, it has a chance of double/triple killing one player (NeonIce785 told me he triple killed one player) This happens since the ISO is Instant-Kill anywhere and head shots with any gun instant kill.
    EDIT: A headshot with any sniper can instant kill*

-Crossbow: The crossbow is another weapon with glitches. If an arrow instant kills, it has a chance of exploding and bypassing the spawn protection when someone respawns too quickly and can also kill people at red/blue spawn. TIP: Wait 5 seconds before respawning.

-Flamethrower: This gun is said to be BAD, but in my opinion, it's good with Scavenger/Stopping Power. The glitch is that when being shot and set on fire with low health, the fire and bullets can double kill you. I'm not a glitcher, but this has happened to me before.
    EnderZack5 killed Random_Username +45xp +$3
    EnderZack5 killed Random_Username +45xp +$3
    Above is an example. Last night, I had used the flamethrower on Outpost and double killed a guy with model 1887, sometimes this is rare for me.

• Informative Informative x 1
    #1 qrs, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2014
  2. BrawlerAce

BrawlerAce Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,113
    I only know of the last two. The Isolator only deals extra damage when it headshots, so how can it double kill? ._. We know about both the issues, but it's nice to have some details. It should probably be fixed in the next update (whether it be the large one or a small one), but thanks for reporting it.

3. Piky

Piky Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,539
    I noticed this glitch too while I was playing. There is a very slight chance that you can get a double kill. But I'm not too worried about this cause the chances of this happening are very low.
    But thanks for reporting this.

4. qrs

qrs Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +74
    Once on Countdown_FFA I had been headshotted by TravisPreston, which he used the Barret, and when I respawned, I died again? :I

5. BrawlerAce

Ratings:
    +2,113
    He probably spawn camped you. Did you die instantly after he killed you and you respawned?

6. CaptainBrawler

CaptainBrawler Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +569
    This is strange... As Brawler said, I only know about the second 2.. :I

7. kartikitrak

kartikitrak Active Member

Ratings:
    +33
    My god, I hate it when I get killed twice by an explosion from a c-bow after I got instant killed!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. tallscot

tallscot sceptiiiiiii

Ratings:
    +1,572
    Last 2 are known.
    Neonice must have lied to you because double killing with Iso isn't possible without a hacked client.

9. gamemaster800

gamemaster800 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +613
    For the crossbow, I believe that when you die, you can hear the bolt exploding. This indicates it's safe to respawn.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. TheDeluxeGamer

TheDeluxeGamer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +319
    The crossbow double kills is cause, when they hit you directly and it kills you automatically, the explosion hasn't reacted so it does it after you respawn.

11. SheWasOnly12

SheWasOnly12 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +425
    It's only good when you get the double kill.

12. NeonIce785

NeonIce785 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +27
    Sometimes I'll think I get shot by ISO when I actually got shot by cbow (Since both of them can one shot) Then I respawned...

13. TheDeluxeGamer

TheDeluxeGamer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +319
    Not all the time CBoW is one hit.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. Scoat2

Scoat2 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +390
    A problem I have is that I get double killed without even touching the respawn button.

15. bassmaster6

bassmaster6 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +174
    The iso has doubled killed for me too, it hasn't happened in a long time though and only has happened twice, it's been at least a month or two and hasn't happened since, both times were on Dome. The problem with the cbow is if there are multiple guys using it, if you wait for the first arrow to explode that killed you and another guys respawns and explodes he will kill you (sometimes).

16. qrs

qrs Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +74
    Idk how, but I've double killed with disassembler. Screenshot below.

Attached Files:

17. kartikitrak

kartikitrak Active Member

Ratings:
    +33
    not really, I actually don't have a cbow, but I would certainly feel bad if the player got 2 killed by me.

18. Mokolee

Mokolee Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,470
    I never experienced the Iso gun glitch but I'll try it out later :V

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Peruminer

Peruminer Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey guys I've noticed that on infects the Zombies can Take there gun (Ray-Gun) and use it to insta kill the Blues. Thanks for listening to my Gun Glitch Report and I hope you Fix it and Have a Nice Day :wink:

20. BrawlerAce

Ratings:
    +2,113
    That's a different glitch. I suggest making a new, different thread about it, with all the details you can gather.