1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Wierd Glitch?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by tadziokrk, Mar 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. tadziokrk

tadziokrk Member

Ratings:
    +1
    1. So i love playing WarZ, i go to the nether with my friends collect diamond Armour etc. So when i see an enemy i take out my ak-47. I start shooting but then if i accidentally shoot at a block it starts acting if it were to open that block? What?
    2. Another comment is that when i quit one of the Brawl servers ALL of my servers get DELETED!! What???

2. GreenPeas

GreenPeas The man, the myth, the meme

Ratings:
    +1,054
    The second issue seems to be an external issue from what I can make out. Are you saying that once you left one of the WarZ servers, all the servers were deleted from your Minecraft Multiplayer List?

3. BrawlerAce

BrawlerAce Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,113
    The second issue is a Mojang bug that has yet to be fixed. It generally happens when your server list is refreshed. To prevent your server list from being totally deleted, leave Minecraft open. Open a file folder and edit the settings so that you can see file extensions. If you don't know how, here are Windows instructions.
    Go to the top left and click on Organize.
    Click on Folder and Search Options.
    Select the View tab.
    Uncheck the box that says Hide extensions for known file types. Or something along those lines.

Now navigate to your Minecraft directory. Find the servers.dat_TEMP or something similar, and change the file extension to .dat.
    It should say "servers.dat"
    Now refresh your server list, and it should be fixed.

Again, the second issue is a Minecraft bug, that is rare and hard to duplicate. As soon as the cause is found out, the issue will likely be fixed.

4. tadziokrk

tadziokrk Member

Ratings:
    +1
    yes, and i have to remake all of my servers. This has happened more than three times, only on WarZ
    Thank You i will try now and report back if this happens again.