1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Horse Glitch?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by tadziokrk, Mar 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. tadziokrk

tadziokrk Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Oh yes, Horses are again OP because their health and spped, i woud guess they have bout 2.5x reg health

2. Parkman1221

Parkman1221 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +360
    Then if they are still being in the game I think they should have either less health, slowness, or just be taken out completely.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. CaptainBrawler

CaptainBrawler Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +569
    I have played WarZ, and I once found a guy on a horse. With my Barrett, I hit him 3 times, (Aiming only for the player) and killed him.
    Moral: Always aim for the guy, not the horse.

4. kajustk

kajustk Active Member

Ratings:
    +23
    It cant be that horse has so much hp, once i got a horse and someone with t1 automatic gun destroyed that horse in 3sec :frowning:

5. shiblamo

shiblamo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +29
    Sometimes if you die on a horse or boat you get teleported back to your death spot. Its happened to me..

6. MrCowlick

MrCowlick Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,299
    There is currently a glitch where if you're on a horse or boat you can become invincible or very hard to kill. Me and @Urkogun found this out a little while ago, and it also seems that it TPs you back to your death-spot if you were in a boat.

I am going to go and lock this thread up as I believe that Urkogun has already reported it. You can PM me if you want this unlocked, or if you have any further questions.