1. Notice: Any major exploits will be deleted. Please PM an Admin instead of posting them.
  2. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Bug In infect, im killing my onw people as infected

Discussion in 'MC-War' started by Flaming_Alpaca, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. SALSAA

SALSAA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +485
    Well, in infected, this can happen. On maps like highrise, the zombies you may have previously hit may fall off the edge into the void without any other damage from a player registering. The code makes it so the last person to damage the person who died gets the credit for the kill. On cargo_inf, once I managed to get a 8 killstreak as a zombie with this bug. I don't think anything can be done to fix this glitch, and it isn't really harmful because there are many ways to avoid the glitch, and it gives you kills. On maps like these, even a USP45 shot that knocks a zombie off the edge into the void will give the shooter credit for the kill.

2. BorN_Adderr

BorN_Adderr Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +195
    Yeah, as explained before, if any of the zombies that you previously hit fall into the void or die from some reason besides getting killed by a player, then you get the kill.
    I almost EMPed as a zombie once just from standing there and letting my teammates kill themselves.

3. Flaming_Alpaca

Flaming_Alpaca Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +171
    well, this was strange. Thank you for an explanation. I did not know if this was part of the game or a bug in the mc war code.

4. fillpant

fillpant Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +27
    i think is because you kiled a player, so he went infected and after that, he took no damage from other blue players and he fell off in the void, so essentialy you where the last damager and he died so u get the credit, this happends on void infect too.

5. Begett

Begett Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +271
    If you kill them when you are a survivor and they jump out off map so couts the kill too you. You can to shoot them with a famethrower and the flames kill them when you are dead.

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. pevs

pevs Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +317
    When a player jumps of a cliff, or is knocked off, you may sometimes get the kill, as a result of them being the last people to get hurt? Idk exactly.

7. Usp45

Usp45 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013
    One time on vertigo, I got an EMP without doing anything. Hardcore rage from survivors :v