1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

1/5 block deep hole

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Shnedie, Aug 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Shnedie

Shnedie Active Member

Ratings:
    +17
    So i was on warz when i got hit off a roof and landed in a hole that is 1/5 blocks high and i cant get out in any way. There are actually i think 3 of these holes on the building. it needs to be fixed and i cant go anywhere at all until i get out. its by an airstrip here are some pictures of were it is.

Attached Files:

2. Z7Socrates

Z7Socrates Active Member

Ratings:
    +26
    I think you can get a friend to literally punch you out while you jump rapidly. This has worked for me on several occasions.

Or you can just donate and teleport out, which ever works.

3. exblaze64

exblaze64 Active Member

Ratings:
    +4
    from the pics I can see that the hole is 2 blocks deep but its the fence that glitches it out and makes it a weird hole. a admin might be able to force have you tp to them, but I dont know if they have that power or not.

4. Usp45

Usp45 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013
    Try chucking cans up to yourself and jumping

5. Shnedie

Shnedie Active Member

Ratings:
    +17
    Thanks for helping me! I got out by my friend punching me. But unfortunately, as soon as I got out I was sniped and killed...