1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Zombies Can Hit through doors?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by NeonIce785, Apr 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. NeonIce785

NeonIce785 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +27
    I was in the nether looking for loot when I randomly got ambushed. I respawned near the desert castle. I then fooled around and went in a jail cell (I don't know what I was thinking lol) but there was no way out. A zombie walked down and I was in the doorway, but he could hit me right through it. Proof of bug:

I had decided to experiment to see if it was a bug or not. I placed an iron door put me and a zombie on one side. I put both of us on speed effect.

2. ObamaTheReptile

ObamaTheReptile Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +664
    Don't stand right next to the door. That solves the problem.

3. MrCowlick

MrCowlick Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,299
    It is a feature in minecraft where your hitbox might be poling through the door. Seeing as zombies attack your hitbox that is why they hit you through doors occasionally.

Thread resolved, locking.