1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Zombies Update

Discussion in 'Archive' started by bob8is8cool, May 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. bob8is8cool

bob8is8cool Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +430
    After the new update that allowed zombies to pick up items and added baby zombies/zombie villagers, I have noticed a bug. When a zombie picks up loot, it doesn't drop it when it dies. While I find it funny that a zombie can be charging me with a m9, this could be very bad. If I kill someone outside of the e chest in nether, where zombies swarm around like crazy, and one of the zombies picks up the diamond armor, it will not drop that armor when it dies. I think they should still be able to pick up item, they should just drop them when they die. Hopefully this can get fixed!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. C9_Mango

C9_Mango Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +391
    I agree, killing full d's in neth fields just to have the armor picked up by zombies must be so infuriating...

3. ObamaTheReptile

ObamaTheReptile Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +664
    Oh my god yes. This annoys me so much. Personally, I think the new zombie should be removed temporarily until these bugs are fixed. I lost half iron due to this bug, and I had only full leather. I entirely agree to this.
    Entirely.

4. Signatured

Signatured War 2.0 Developer

Ratings:
    +1,402
    Not really sure if it's a "bug" that they don't drop items, but I get your point. I agree, it would be nice if they drop the items they are holding/wearing. That way, a zombie won't run off with my diamond :L

5. bob8is8cool

bob8is8cool Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +430
    It would also be pretty cool to get that swagalicious chain mail armor I saw a zombie in today.