1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

The texture pack is bugged (+download)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Minattus, Aug 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Minattus

Minattus Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, people! Today i finished fixing the WarZ texture, which was bugged. The explosions and pumpkin (scooba helmet), as well the vision when using it, were bugged: instead, the default texture of them was appearing.

The problem was the archive folder, which was in the wrong place, disabling the texture. All I did was fix these files by placing them in their proper folders.

Note: The zombies skins remain the default, because i didnt know where i would put them since the files were zombie0, zombie1, zombie2... I put everything in the same directory, but it didnt work. I dont know what happened.

• Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?p0u3c4td4ux3oe8
    • Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...0e767da628f11e472de15c0a/analysis/1375548897/

Thanks! ^.^

2. poaches

poaches Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +493
    Maybe just try deleting everything related to the resource pack and re-download.

3. Minattus

Minattus Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I tried. I re-instaled the texture pack, but nothing. My friend have the same problem. With my texture, all the things are ok: explosions, pumpkin...

4. Cappuccino

Cappuccino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +340
    I use Norton Anit-Virus :stuck_out_tongue:

5. maxaloss

maxaloss Member

Ratings:
    +2
    What exactly dose this have to do with this post ???