1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Joke Mod App

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ZMan_2300, Jun 5, 2014.

?

I am worthy of this rank

1. Yes

28.6%
  2. Yes

21.4%
  3. Certantly

50.0%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. ZMan_2300

ZMan_2300 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +34
    WARNING: Please do not take this seriously, this is only a joke. This is not intended to be a real mod application. This is written as though I was a horrible player of Minecraft, this is not true about me or anyone I know. Once again, THIS IS ONLY A JOKE. Please treat it that way. Thanks
    McBrawl Moderator Application:

Are you active and helpful on our servers, forums, and Teamspeak? - Sometimes. I usually just use the servers to shoot people in War
    Approximately, how many rule breaker reports have you submitted? - Counting myself, quite a few. I report on myself to my family all day long.
    How old are you? - 6
    What time zone are you in? - Alaska
    What is your experience and knowledge of Minecraft? - I just got the game. Great game! I recommend you try it sometime!
    What is your experience with moderating servers? - The pests who own all the servers I play on never let me moderate. But I get back at them by spamming, hating, and cursing. I always get the last word.
    What will you provide to the community if you are provided moderator status? - I will make sure to use my power to get myself to the highest rank as quick as possible!

Have you ever used a hacked client before? - Yes, multiple times. I was actually banned from here cause I used a hacking program, but I just bought unban. You can't keep me away!
    Have you ever been banned on a Minecraft server? If so, why? - Tons of times, mostly for hacking. Each time the fetid pests, who owned the server, would ban me, I would hack back in and steal everyone's stuff.
    How active do you consider yourself in-game? - I get on war a lot to shoot people. Oh and I go on Warz to loot from people's houses.
    How active do you consider yourself on TS3? - Never done it, except to jump back and forth from one conversation to another.
    How active do you consider yourself on the forums? - This is my first time.
    What do you consider your greatest strength? - Hacking
    What do you consider your greatest weakness? - I don't have a weakness.

How would you handle someone making a minor transgression for the first time? - Encourage them to continue.
    How would you handle the same person doing it again a second time? - Help them do it.
    How would you handle that person doing it again for the third time? - I would report them, that way I would get some glory and I would still be clean.

What is your reaction if someone publicly proves you wrong on the forums? - To argue that I am right, because I am always right.
    What would you do when someone breaks a rule on the forums? - Kindly tell them to continue, if they don't then I will kick them from the forums.
    When would you lock a thread? - If someone was encouraging someone else. We can't have goody-two-shoes players running around the forums!!!

Describe yourself in 3 words: Awesome, epic, and angry.
    Anything else we should know about you? - I have been expelled from school 5 times, and Suspended 3, each time for fighting with the kindergardeners.
    Situation: A player is out of the map on MC-WAR. What are the steps that you would take to ensure that this player and situation is properly dealt with? - I would tp myself to them, and stay there with them to make sure they don't die.
    Do you generally know how all the plugins and commands work? - No
    Do you realize that if you are disrespectful or abuse your power, your power will be taken away? - No. This is America, the land of free expression! I am suppossed to do whatever I want! You can never take the mod rank away from me, never neeevveerrr!!!!!

Please insert a Yes / No poll below.

2. VforVenom

VforVenom Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +187
  3. randomcitizen1

randomcitizen1 The schizophrenic swagmoneymillionaire

Ratings:
    +2,543
    This is still far too intelligent. You need worse grammar and even less logic. :V Also, you forgot to vote for yourself.

4. ZMan_2300

Ratings:
    +34
    You try to do one then. I put this together really quickly, I'm sure that anyone could do a better one than I did, I just thought it would be funny to put together a joke app

5. SoMuchWinning

SoMuchWinning Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,568
    +1
    Very app, much grammar, such good!

6. ZMan_2300

Ratings:
    +34
    I should have given this one to the guys at the official mod application place. :wink:

7. randomcitizen1

randomcitizen1 The schizophrenic swagmoneymillionaire

Ratings:
    +2,543
    Meh, I will leave that to other people. This is very funny though.

8. Tuggers03

Tuggers03 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +426
    Here is my feedback:

Grammar: 5/5. The app is short and badly written which is excellent!
    Maturity: 5/5
    This is exactly what we're looking for. +1
    Activity: 5/5 Nuff said

Verdict: +10!!
    You have written a VERY bad app which is very short. You seem to be a hacker, a person who likes cursing, and an overall immature kid. This is exactly what we are looking for. +1!

This is a joke responce :stuck_out_tongue:

9. ZMan_2300

Ratings:
    +34
    Awwww. I thought that this was for real. Whaaaaa!!! jk

10. AlexMc864

AlexMc864 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +253
    Starting to get out of hand. Stop posting these please.

11. GreySwordz

GreySwordz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +322
    wow so funny
    lol'd so hard
    very creative
    never been done before

12. Darkchaosknight

Darkchaosknight Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +955
    After some evaluation, I noticed you were far too swag. Please try again and try not be so swag for us.

13. TheWarmFuzz

TheWarmFuzz Active Member

Ratings:
    +29
    needs more hitler

14. UnknownIdentity

UnknownIdentity Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +201
    This would happen if brewhaha made a mod application.

15. HarperLovesCake

HarperLovesCake Active Member

Ratings:
    +44
    Why did you make a joke application?

16. ZMan_2300

Ratings:
    +34
    For the fun of it!

17. HarperLovesCake

HarperLovesCake Active Member

Ratings:
    +44
    Ok it is so funny I like this part What do you consider your greatest strength? - Hacking

18. MR_naenae_1738

Ratings:
    +164
  19. freakiziod123

freakiziod123 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +354
    This was funny back in the old days, them I brought it back after a while, now I just stare and feel embarrassed that somebody made one?