1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

W.I.P. Frostbite: Custom Map

Discussion in 'Maps Submissions' started by darthnall, Jul 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. darthnall

darthnall Member

Ratings:
    +8
    From the mapmaker that brought you: Guerrilla, along with two other guys that did nothing before this map... Those guys bring you: Frostbite.

http://imgur.com/a/JAn78

I really would like some feed-back from you guys. We've been working for awhile, running from spawn to spawn searching for out-of-maps, and we still find new ones every time! We need your help. We need your suggestions! I can't wait to see the ideas that you guys have! :grinning:

EDIT: Whoops! I seem to of forgotten the download link! Sorry about that. Here it is. Be on the look out for ways to get "Out-of-Map", or OOM. We need to eliminate all of those. If you go into Creative mode and put on a Speed 1 potion, you can simulate an Infected player. They can jump farther than normal players, so be on the look out for those OOM's!

• Like Like x 2
    #1 darthnall, Jul 1, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2014
  2. Chopo

Chopo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,104
    I did something! :smug:

3. Celx41

Celx41 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +67
    Hmmm, reminds me of downhill ( I don't know why)
    Anyway, very well done...
    I like the ice cave and the mine shaft, along with the corset and buildings to give it a more CoD feel.
    Looks nice, a medium sized map, great for all gamemodes.
    +1, I'll be rooting for you.

4. ZapCrusher

ZapCrusher Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +627
    This is really nice!