1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

The Complete MinecraftParty Guide!!

Discussion in 'Guides' started by RottenCorn, Jul 31, 2014.

?

Is this useful?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. RottenCorn

RottenCorn Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +312
    The Complete [​IMG] Guide

The Basics: MinecraftParty is a part of the vast McBrawl Network. It is one of the best minigame servers in all of Minecraft! MinecraftParty is based of of the highly popular "MarioParty" franchise. The MarioParty franchise is based of having fun with your friends and playing lots of minigames to win coins. The person with the most coins at the end wins! In MinecraftParty, whoever is in the top 3 at the end of the game wins coins!

Ranks:
    Member:
    The basic rank in MinecraftParty, you have all the basic commands and can play all minigames in the main lobby.
    VIP: This is the donating rank for MinecraftParty. You will have many different perks including, a colored name and double coins for any game. The rank also allows you to go in exlucive practice games which could be found in the MinecraftParty lobby. You can also join full lobbies. Ex: You are a huge ASFJerome fan and he is on MinecraftParty, the lobby is full but you remember you can join it because you have VIP.

Coins: Coins can be earned by placing in 1st, 2nd or 3rd. When you come in first, you get the most amount of coins. When you come in second, you get half the coins that the winner got. If you finish in 3rd, you will get half the coins the the second place finisher got. If you have VIP, you get double the coins. Ex: Member: 10 coins VIP: 20 coins

Shop: The coin shop is where you can buy all your powerups and items for specific games!
    Character: This is a VIP only section of the shop, It is free and a cool touch. The colors of choice are Mari O. / Louie G. / Princess Preach / Browser / Yoshee / Booo / Dunkey Kong / Wari O.
    Horse Color: This is a section of the shop to pick what breed of horse you want in any Horse Race game.
    Breeds include Black / Dark Brown / Brown / Chestnut / Creamy / Gray. Each cost 2,000 coins and are available to anyone.
    Horse Armour: This is a section of the shop to pick what armour you want on your horse in any Horse Race game. Iron Armour: 100 coins. Gold Armour: 250 coins Diamond Armour: 500 coins.
    Horse Style: This is a section of the shop to pick what style you want your horse to be in Horse Race.
    Styles inlcude Black Dots / White Socks or Stripes / Round white spots / Milky Splotches. Each style costs 2,000 coins in the store.
    Spleef Items: This is a section of the shop to deck out on Spleef powerups. Spleef Fireballs: You will get 4 of these and each will destory a 2x2 area of snow. Fireballs cost 40 coins. Spleef TnT: TnT destoys a 8x8 area of snow and costs 100 coins a piece in the shop.
    Dead End Items: This is a section of the shop to deck out on Dead End powerups. The only power up for Dead End is the Jump Item. The Jump Item allows you to jump over an incoming obsticale or gap in Dead End. Jump Items cost 30 coins each.

Chicken Game: In this fun minigame, you have to try to kill the 1 point chickens and the 3 point cows. Make sure to avoid the Minus 50% chickens.
    Ryan's Tip: Try to get into your own area of the map, so that you can scout the area and run to the chickens/cows that come into your area.

Dead End: In this minigame, the blocks are dissapearing behind you has you run on a gold block floor. You cannot jump and it is one of the hardest games (in my opinion)
    Ryan's Tip: My tip is to stock up on Jump Items so you can jump over gaps and win very easily. They are only 30 coins and save your life.

Diamond Mine:
    In this minigame, you are mining for diamonds, like in vanilla minecraft but with a twist. To earn points, you have to find and mine Diamonds and Emeralds with your Diamond Pickaxe. Diamonds are worth 1 point while Emeralds are worth 3 points.
    Ryan's Tip: DO NOT dig to the bottom of the floor. As much as I try to tell every person who plays, they still dig to the floor. Try to go to the 4th level and dig your way to find multiple diamonds and emeralds.

Horse Race: In this minigame, you have to ride a horse on a traditional MarioKart track to go to the finish line. Make sure to tap the space bar to get more speed.
    Ryan's Tip: My little tip is to go into f5 mode so I can see the oncoming track without the distraction of many players going in my face.

Hot TNT: In this minigame, half of the players are "it" and have TNT blocks as their heads. The taggers objectieve is to get rid of the TNT before the timer runs out. The players who are not it have to try to avoid the taggers and hope the dont get tagged.
    Ryan's Tip: If you are it, instead of chasing a person, try to cut them off by going in front of a player getting chased by another tagger. It is a good way to get rid of that pesty TNT.

Minefield: "Dont step on the mines" is what you will be thinking throughout this minigame. To win, you must try to avoid the pressure plates while you run across the floor.
    Ryan's Tip: If there is a large area of mines that you do not want to step in, you can always let another player run into the mine and let you just go right past them.

Musical Minecarts: In this minigame, you will play a spinoff of the kids game "Musical Chairs" in Minecraft! The objective is to when the music stops playing, you will have to find a minecart that has fallen out of the sky and right click in it.
    Ryan's Tip: This might be one of the most unhelpful tips in this guide but trust me, you will not regret me telling you this. DO NOT press the Shift key when you are in a minecart. Ex: You and your friend are in a minecart, your friend waves at you and you shift right back at him @BobTheTacocat

One In The Chamber: In this minigame, the last one standing wins! When the game starts, you are given a Bow and an arrow. If you get hit by an arrow you are out, If you kill another person you will get another arrow. If you miss you have to wait until the timer runs out for another arrow.
    Ryan's Tip: If a player is trying to shoot at you, try to jump and move like crazy! It will make the player confused and he will shout somewhere else.

Rainbow Jump: In this parkour based minigame, you must try to be the first one across the field by jump over gaps and spaces. The first one to the finish line wins!
    Ryan's Tip: Try to run in a diagonal pattern so that you can run faster and longer without stopping to evaluate a jump.

Red Alert: In this minigame, the blocks are disappearing under your feet! First, the block is white and is safe to stay on. Second, the block turns yellow and is a little risky to stand on. Third, the block turns lava orange it is good stay stay off. Lastly, the block turns red and you should dodge unless you are in deep trouble. After the cycle, the block disappears and doesn't come back.
    Ryan's Tip: Instead of jumping around like crazy, try to stay on one white block until it turns orange. When the block turns orange, try to find another safe block in your area.

Red Light, Green Light: In this minigame, you will have either a green, yellow or red wool block in your inventory. When you have a green block in your inventory, you will run to the finish line. When you have a yellow block in your inventory, you should slow down. When you have a red block in your inventory, STOP! If you do not stop you will be sent back to the starting line. First one to the finish line wins!
    Ryan's Tip: This is the minigame I am best at. One of my ways to win is to stop when you have the Yellow block in your inventory. I know it puts you behind but it is a crucial life saver.

Smoke Monster: In this minigame, you must avoid the smoke that is spiriling towards you at light speed! There are different patterns the the smoke goes in. Some hard, Some easy.
    Ryan's Tip: Dont be afraid to jump over the smoke! I thought I would die the first time I tried it. It is a pure lifesaver for me now.

Snowball Fight: In this minigame, you have to dig up the snow with your diamond spade. Then, you will recieve a snowball which you will use as a weapon to get rid of the other players. There are some major bugs in this game that should be fixed in the future.
    Ryan's Tip: Try to run as fast as you can from spawn. It is a major war area there and it is unlikely you will win if you spend the whole game loitering in spawn.

Spleef: In this minigame, you will have to destroy the snow blocks underneath each player with your diamond spade to get them out. You can also use snowballs to snipe your opponents from far away.
    Ryan's Tip: Start to make a line across the middle of the floor 2 blocks wide. It gets out a lot of the competition.

Wool Mixup: In this minigame, you will spawn in a floor with all different wool colors. One of the colors of wool will be in your inventory. Your objective is to try to get to the color before the timer runs out. Last one standing wins!
    Ryan's Tip: A good tip is to stay in f5 mode throughout the entire game. You can see more of the floor so that you can get to a color easier

If you need to work on a minigame, feel free to go into a practice game so that you can work on your game.

Rulebreakers: If you see a person spamming/swearing constantly on a server please warn him saying that there will be consequences. If he continues with the action please contact an online staff member to apprehend with the situation. If you see a person OOM on a map, please ask him "How did you get there?" If he does not get out or does not reply, please report him here. If you have a hunch that some one is hacking, please give video evidence of the defendent hacking and report it here.

Bugs: If you see a bug in the game, feel free to show it here with video/images showing the bug in full detail. Famous MinecraftParty bugs include Wario Stadium OOM/Wario Stadium Shortcut

Thanks for reading and enjoy MinecraftParty.com!

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
    #1 RottenCorn, Jul 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2015
  2. Captiontrollface

Captiontrollface Active Member

Ratings:
    +27
    That is so useful

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Impractical

Impractical Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +189
    Great guide! Thank you very much. I didn't know much about MinecraftParty until I read this.

• Like Like x 1
  4. RottenCorn

RottenCorn Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +312
    Thanks guys for the criticism! It took my about 1 hour to write and 2 hours to edit(I type slow :V)

5. CapzMC

CapzMC Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +230
    Great guide, very informative and helpful!