1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Complete Guide to Minecraft Party.

Discussion in 'Guides' started by CapzMC, Aug 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. CapzMC

CapzMC Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +230
    Hey guys, today I thought, why not make a guide for those who don't know in minecraft party.

What is Minecraft Party?:
    Minecraft Party is a game based of a Nintendo game, Mario (A.K.A Mario Party). It's a server with lots fast-placed miny games.

What you do and try to achieve when playing:
    When playing, you try to achieve as many coins as you can, by getting coins, you have to become 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place.

Coins:
    Coins are an important part of the game, without them there is nothing to achieve, so it won't be fun. With coins, you can use them in the shop to buy the best of items and use them such as you can buy things and characters, for instance, you can be Bowser if you buy him.

The ranks that MinecraftParty provides:
    MinecraftParty is a server but it doesn't just have games, it also have ranks there is normal (lobby) which is <(yourname)> but it's white if your in a game, and it's also in that specified colour I put it. Or there is another rank which can be bought at the shop which is V.I.P.

Games:
    The games will be listed:

Dead end: This game is where you and others are placed on golden blocks whiles you'll be having to run and by your foot steps the gold blocks will be disappearing.

Diamond mine: In this game you have to mine all the ores you can to become the winner.

Chicken game: This game is where you need to slaughter as many cows and chickens as you can to win.

Wool Mix-Up: In this game, in your inventory you will get the coloured block your mean't to run to, if you don't run in time, you loose.

Rainbow Jump: In this game, you need to beet the hard parkour to win the ultimate parkour challenge.

Horse Race: This is a game I like, you ride on a horse, and you have to beet everyone with your horse, if you want to go faster spam SPACE Bar.

One in Chamber: One in Chamber is a little game quick game where you get a bow and 1 arrow, you have to kill everyone you can and you can get arrows if you find them somewhere on the ground.

Smoke monster: Smoke monster is a game where there are explosions coming after you and you need to dodge them or else you loose, last one standing wins.

Musical Minecart: This game is a fun little game based off of Musical Chairs, you need to go to the closest one possible and if someone takes your spot and the game resets, you loose.

Snowball Fight: In this game, you need to kill as many people you can with your snowballs. Dig with your shovel to get snowballs.

Red Alert: Red alert is a little game for when it's white it is fine then it turns orange then red and when it turns red it explodes, but also it can if orange sometimes as well, last one standing wins.

Minefield: You have to run across the minefield without stepping on a mine and exploding, whoever goes to the end first, wins.

Spleef: In this game you have to trap the person and try to dig him out. Whiles digging, you can get snowballs and kill others with that.

Red Light, Green Light: In this game when the red light shows you stop, when the green light shows you can run, you have to run across the whole field without getting spawned back by running whiles red light.

How to catch hackers:

Dead End: When ever you see somebody is going extremely slowly and when they are floating in the air try take a screen shot or take a video because that is hacks, that's when they're using fly, if you also see them going faster then usual minecraft players do like really, really fast like hacks report them too and if you know that they aren't glitching also report them.
    Chicken Game: When you see a person using KillAura/Hitting faster then mojang has programmed players to that will be hacks report them by making a video, there are some video recording software's which will allow you to automatically press a button to instantly record.

Rainbow Jump: In this game the way to catch hackers is when they jump down, if you see them gliding down/going down slowly this means they're hacking you have to use a video software for this. Or if they are using fly hacks and they always get back to their spot if they fall off.

Diamond Mine: You can catch hackers by seeing them hit down extremely fast because when you hit down it goes slower then hitting the grass blocks around so when they hit down you can record them for using fast-hit.

Smoke Monster: The way to catch hackers in this game is to see if they're flying you can take a screen shot for this one or video, your choice or if you see them jumping extremely higher then the potion boost because there is a hack where you can jump extremely high.

Wool-Mix-Up: To catch hackers in this game you have to see if they can glide all the way to the other block or to see if they can jump 1-2 seconds after the mix up started over again.
    Horse Race: You can catch hackers in this game by seeing if their horse goes extremely fast, or if they fall off they can make their horse fly up.

Red light, Green light: The way to catch hackers in this is if they are standing still and you see there are the blocks particles coming out of their players feet. And the other way to catch them is to see if they are going hack speed.

One in Chamber: If you can see someone using sprint hacks to go ultimately fast to an arrow and shoot you.

MineField: You can catch hackers in this game by is seeing them landing on the mine and not exploding, this tells that they are using god mode.
    Red Alert: The way the catch hackers in this is by trying to see if they can fly out of the map or if you see them jumping very, very high in the air.

Spleef: You can catch hackers in this if you see them throwing snowballs extremely fast, this means they are using fastplace.
    Snowball Fight: The way to get hackers is the same as spleef, if you see them throwing the snowballs very, very fast.

Musical Minecart: In this, if you see a person run extremely fast to the minecart.

Chicken game: If someone uses Kill aura, a.k.a hitting so quick and non stop.

Snowball Fight: If someone is using fastplace, a.k.a throwing snowbals so fast.

I hope you guys liked this, I spent a long time writing this!

• Useful Useful x 1
    #1 CapzMC, Aug 1, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2014
  2. Impractical

Impractical Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +189
    Awesome guide!

3. CapzMC

CapzMC Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +230
    Thanks!

4. RottenCorn

RottenCorn Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +312
    This is more of a "catching hackers guide" than anything else. Still, great guide c:

5. CapzMC

CapzMC Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +230
    They are all fine, and thanks.

6. HarperLovesCake

HarperLovesCake Active Member

Ratings:
    +44