1. This forum section is to discuss the wiki. If you notice that anything is missing or wrong, please say so in the corresponding thread. Make sure that all of your posts are directly discussing the wiki or its content.
  2. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

MinecraftParty

Discussion in 'Wiki Discussion' started by Brawl, Aug 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Brawl

Brawl Active Member

Ratings:
    +39
    MinecraftParty
    MinecraftParty Wiki
    Welcome to MinecraftParty, one of the greatest mini game servers around! Upon joining one of our servers, you will find a unique and fasted paced experience. The servers will quickly and randomly rotate between some very fun mini games based of the popular video game "Mario Party". You can play to earn coins and buy cool items & power ups, or you can just play for fun. We can guarantee you will have a great time!
    Gamemodes

Other Pages
    View all of McParty's ranks Learn more about the coin & shop system MinecraftParty Deluxe Stars

2. RyGuy

RyGuy developer man

Ratings:
    +1,067
    No longer game modes in the game:
    • Boat Race
    • Bouncing Balls
    • Wool Mix Up
    In my opinion those should be hidden from the Index, however kept as pages if they are re-added back in to the game.

Sand Fall should be renamed to Falling Sand, as that is what it is called when it's loaded in.
    Paint Match should be renamed to Paint Baller

For some reason, there is no page for Potion Drop, Wipeout, or Sheep shooter.

I also believe that the pictures on the main Party page should be with taken with the Party default texture pack, not the Default Minecraft pack.

I have pictures for all of the games that do not have pictures, however, they need to be resized. What size do the pictures need to be?
    All pictures that I took can be found here.

Sub-Pages:
    • The Spleef items are not single use only, as you can use multiple in one game. (Coin's and Shop game)
    • I'll go through the pages for all the games later and see if I can find anything.
    • I am pretty sure in Horse Race the only map that is still being used is Mario's Raceway, however, all three maps are still listed on the page
    • I think the Wiki would look a lot better if "Games Tips" on all of the pages was written with a header.

#2 RyGuy, Aug 17, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2016