1. This forum section is to discuss the wiki. If you notice that anything is missing or wrong, please say so in the corresponding thread. Make sure that all of your posts are directly discussing the wiki or its content.
  2. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Survival Games with Guns

Discussion in 'Wiki Discussion' started by Brawl, Aug 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Brawl

Brawl Active Member

Ratings:
    +39
    Survival Games with Guns
    Survival Games with Guns Wiki
    Survival Games with Guns, in its most basic form, is Hunger Games with guns. With many unique kits to choose from, the game can be mastered through many different play-styles. Coded by Myortvye, the server experienced immediate popularity upon its release. There are seven classes of guns, consisting of LMGs, SMGs, rifles, pistols, snipers, shotguns, and specials. After literally dropping into the game, you and your team are left to your own devices, free to roam, find loot chests scattered about the map, and kill your opponents. Players win by defeating everyone who is not on their team.
    Pages

#1 Brawl, Aug 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2015
  2. NoobHoob123

NoobHoob123 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +66
    Many of the weapons are not accurate on their description. This should be an important thing that should be changed.

3. randomcitizen1

randomcitizen1 The schizophrenic swagmoneymillionaire

Ratings:
    +2,543
    Last time I checked, all of the LMGs had an 80 round clip size and the tier II III and IV had the fire-rate of the minigun. The RPK has a slower fire-rate than the famas. The Spas 12 should probably have low damage instead of medium. The Msr has 20 rounds per magazine. I'm pretty sure the minigun has some kind of specific clip size, but currently, it fluctuates depending on how much lmg ammo you pick up at one time. For example, once I couldn't get more than 164 in my main clip. Then another time, I got around 230 something. It fluctuates. The Flamethrower does not have a 5 round clip size.

4. BrawlerAce

BrawlerAce Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,113
    This will be fixed ASAP; it is a WIP and incomplete.

5. Rainys

Rainys Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +581
    I got the description even if I can't do it

Ever thought about playing Hunger Games but with a modern twist to it? Well, you have come to the correct place. Welcome to fpsHG, where it's a little bit of this, and a little bit of that. Find chests throughout the map, the loot ranging from guns and ammo to diamond armor and health packs. Keep an eye out for the feast, which falls from the sky loaded with items. Create a team that may or may not lead you to victory. And when the last two survivors are left, may the death match begin.

Add whatever and take out whatever.

6. teawithchoco

teawithchoco Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +844
    Just yes.

7. BrawlerAce

Ratings:
    +2,113
    Love it. However, the deathmatch begins after a certain period of time, not when 2 survivors are left. soooo

8. Rainys

Rainys Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +581
    that's why I said add and take out whatever :v

9. F1r3tar

F1r3tar Highly Established Member

Ratings:
    +1,826
    I reckon there needs to be images of the items next to each description in the food and equipment pages.

10. Serine1002

Serine1002 A shadow in the night

Ratings:
    +881
    The M1014 does way more damage then the model, yet the wiki shows otherwise. :meh:

11. BrawlerAce

Ratings:
    +2,113
    They both do 1 damage apparently, but the Model fires more bullets.
    I don't get shotguns in WarZ or FpsHG.

12. Serine1002

Serine1002 A shadow in the night

Ratings:
    +881
    Nope, I have seen m1014 one shot full chain at close range, I have never gotten a kill with the model ever.

13. Algelier

Algelier Former Staff Member.

Ratings:
    +1,108
    Name? Can you change it?