1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Hey Guys my account was stolen -_-

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BigC999, Nov 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. BigC999

BigC999 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Unfortunately i was really good and my account was stolen, I donated very often. So heres the deal: I have no way of getting the transaction id for mojang, i have no way of finding out the email that the guy migrated it on, and finally i have no way of finding out the password, yet i think i know it. If anyone out there can either figure out a fix or glitch for me to get it back, or to *shhh (hack it) then i will send them 4 dollars on pay pal personally. Of course i will need email, username which is BigC999, and password. But $4 in paypal money. Please help!

2. SoMuchWinning

SoMuchWinning Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,568
    You had to think for a while before making a password. I suggest thinking about anyone who would know/guess it. Next off, account migration is the only way to save your account from being hacked (unless they know your email). Why couldn't you just do that?

3. BigC999

BigC999 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    someone migrated it, i didn't

4. F1r3tar

F1r3tar Highly Established Member

Ratings:
    +1,826
    You never migrated your account when the migration system got added?

5. BigC999

BigC999 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    nope, all i want is my account back, I'm a high level too and i need help! willing to pay

6. Usp45

Usp45 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013
    I didn't either, my mom tells me that the email she receives will steal her credit card numbers, so if that's the case then I feel his pain.

7. Phanta

Phanta Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +997
    Just go get the transaction ID from your email. You should have received a recipt when you made the payment.

8. Usp45

Usp45 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013
    Good thing my mom did: Save the receipt :v

9. RezIsStupid

RezIsStupid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +262
    I just used my own e-mail :V I dont have a creditcard that they can steal lol.

10. starbo1034

starbo1034 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +215
    heard of lelddos? ask him to get you your accout's new email and password. he has done that several thousand times

11. SuperEpps22556

SuperEpps22556 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +49
    Your password may have been too weak of one for it to be cracked. Look at this for some info on strong/weak passwords.

12. Afid

Afid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +164
    I searched up "lelddos" and I found some info about him,he has been DDoSing many major MC servers in about June 2014.I'll edit this later.

#FASTEDIT2014Gudgus :b
    What I'm trying to say is he's being DDoSing many major servers down earlier and that is FULLY illegal and he made it 100's of times and I read he made the servers in some way lost 5,000$ because of this illegal DDoSing guy.But if lelddos could fix this guy's problem let him do that. (If @BigC999 want him to ofc)

On topic: honestly I don't know what you can do.

#12 Afid, Nov 7, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2014