1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

=-+Team=+=FMJ+-=

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Oydis, Nov 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Oydis

Oydis Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Hello, and welcome to the Team FMJ new page.

Here you will find the following:

• Team Roster
    • Team Rivals​
    • Trial Members​
    • Allied Teams​
    • Team News​
    Team FMJ Roster:

(Owner) - TurtleCrafter32

(Co-Owner) - Branbre1229

(Admin) - Gitrdun365

(Admin) - iProTitans

(Admin) - SC0013Y_D00

(Moderator) -

(Moderator) -

(Member) -

(Member) -

(Member) -

(Member) -

(Member) -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for the application:

TS3 mandatory (skype is an option) -

How old are you (12+), and what is your maturity level (1-10)? -

How long have you been playing WarZ for? -

What is your skill level from (1-10)? -

Are you better at Camping, Rushing, or Fighting in the open? -

What is your best combo? -

Do you know anyone in the team, if so, how do you know them? -

Why do you want to join this team? -

Do you have a youtube channel, if so state it? -

You must have MVP/VIP -

What are your past teams, and why did you leave? -

Extra -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team Rules:

1. No loot scooping

2. Do not disrespect any team member

3. Do not rage after a death or blame another team member for the cause.

4. Be respectful in chat, and always say "GG" or "GF", no matter win or loss.

Failure to follow these rules, will result in kick or demotion, depending on the offense and how severe.

#TeamFMJ​

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #1 Oydis, Nov 12, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
  2. Branbre

Branbre Member

Ratings:
    +8
    TS3 Mandatory (Skype optional): I have both but I don't really know how to use ts3.

How old are you (12+), and what is your maturity level (1-10)? - I am 13. I think my maturity level is 6-8/10
    I do fool around sometimes.

How long have you been playing WarZ for? - I have played WarZ for 1 and a half years.

What is your skill level from (1-10)? - I think im a 7-8/10.

Are you better at Camping, Rushing, or Fighting in the open? - I usually do all of them if we are fighting 3 full d or 5 full irons I camp. if there is a full leather or iron by himself I rush. If there is a team of 2 or 1 with good stuff I fight in open.

What is your best combo? - Barret Spas Ak or p90

Do you know anyone in the team, if so, how do you know them? - I know iProTitans by teaming with him for a few days and also I help him with some fights.

Why do you want to join this team? - I want to join this team because I don't have a team right now. Also because I want a good active team that won't betray or loot scoop.

Do you have a youtube channel, if so state it? - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC86zq6NoZJeJhDLhw3oGmJg

You must have MVP/VIP - I have MVP

What are your past teams, and why did you leave? -My past team is Team Union and Team Revolution. I left team union because they kept on killing me and loot scooping my loot. I left team Revolution because everyone is leaving and the team was disbanded.

Extra -
    My mic is currently broken and I will fix it as soon as possible so I will talk soon.

3. Oydis

Oydis Member

Ratings:
    +6
    @Branbre1229 accepted, meet me on ts tommorow or contact me on skype, welcome to the team.

4. Branbre

Branbre Member

Ratings:
    +8
    Thx

5. Koru

Koru Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +60
  6. Branbre

Branbre Member

Ratings:
    +8
    kk

7. Koru

Koru Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +60
    Branbre im gonna send you the link to your official FMJ skin.

8. Branbre

Branbre Member

Ratings:
    +8
    K I gotta go right now send it to me tomorrow. thx :smile:

9. NorthPlays

NorthPlays Active Member

Ratings:
    +11
    @Turtlecrafter32 i meet all the expectations of ur application lol am I accpeted?

10. Koru

Koru Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +60
    Im gonna talk to iPro Chances are your in :wink:

11. Teufel

Teufel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +44
    Seems to be a cool team!
    Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Koru

Koru Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +60
    Accepted Ipro will put you on the roster asap

13. Geterdone

Geterdone Member

Ratings:
    +0
    TS3 mandatory (skype is an option) - I have both but I mostly us skype

How old are you (12+), and what is your maturity level (1-10)? - I am 13 and my maturity level is about a 9

How long have you been playing WarZ for? - 1 year and 11 months

What is your skill level from (1-10)? - 8 on good days 7 on bad

Are you better at Camping, Rushing, or Fighting in the open? - Rushing and fighting in the open

What is your best combo? - barret spaz

Do you know anyone in the team, if so, how do you know them? - Scoobydoo and branbre

Why do you want to join this team? - becz most of my last team is in this one and I really like playing with the people in the team

Do you have a youtube channel, if so state it? - not at the moment

You must have MVP/VIP - I am playing on an alt that has mvp and I will be getting it soon for Gitrdun365

What are your past teams, and why did you leave? - Team Revolution, why did I leave becz every one left and the team was disbanded

Extra -
    I should be starting a youtube channel soon

14. Koru

Koru Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +60

Accepted c:

15. iamdroone

iamdroone returned

Ratings:
    +137
    Discord:
    drone#7778
    Now for the application:

TS3 mandatory (skype is an option) - TS3,yes SKype,yes

How old are you (12+), and what is your maturity level (1-10)? - I am 14 years old and my maturity level is about 7.9

How long have you been playing WarZ for? - I have been playing warZ for about 1.7 years.

What is your skill level from (1-10)? - I believe that ,my skill level is about 8.6

Are you better at Camping, Rushing, or Fighting in the open? - I am better at fighting at the open I guess (mid range combat)

What is your best combo? - My best combo is all snipers, barret, msr, m40a3 or AWP.

Do you know anyone in the team, if so, how do you know them? - Honestly, I don't know anybody because they're not my irl friends. I see your team online and I think I have faced you before in a match but, I don't know.

Why do you want to join this team? - I want to join this team because I think it will be a fun opportunity to play warZ with new people. Another, reason why I want to join this great team is because then the team and I will have a fun and long lasting experience, playing with team FMJ.

Do you have a youtube channel, if so state it? - I don't hav eon currently but when I get accepted onto a team I will make one.

You must have MVP/VIP - VIP global

What are your past teams, and why did you leave? - TeamMagma, left: Players betrayed me and killed me. Now I am looking for a team.

Extra -

• Like Like x 1
  16. Oydis

Oydis Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Will talk to Turtlecrafter32 about it, not quite sure yet. Will get back to you though.

17. _Szax_

_Szax_ Member

Ratings:
    +10
    TS3 mandatory (skype is an option) - I have both

How old are you (12+), and what is your maturity level (1-10)? - I am 12, maturity level 8 1/2

How long have you been playing WarZ for? - 2 years

What is your skill level from (1-10)? - 8

Are you better at Camping, Rushing, or Fighting in the open? - Rushing, Flanking

What is your best combo? - Barret, Spas, Ak-47

Do you know anyone in the team, if so, how do you know them? - Turtlecrafter32 and iProTitans and I used to play.

Why do you want to join this team? - I think you guys are kewl

Do you have a youtube channel, if so state it? - Negative, do not have one, however If I find hackers I will make one and upload :smile:

You must have MVP/VIP - MVP

What are your past teams, and why did you leave? - Past teams, Well I was in Item Storage's team but left after rage and DDoS threats towards me. Other than that I just play with friends. I never really join teams.

Extra - Turtlecrafter32 is really good.

18. Oydis

Oydis Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Accepted, meet me on ts tommorow, or msg me on skype sometime :smile:

19. Koru

Koru Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +60
    Message me later on the forums to discuss his app.

@juliuskim sorry for the delay your still pending iPro still hasn't gotten back to me

20. UnSweetened_

UnSweetened_ Member

Ratings:
    +2
    i would join but i was once in scoo137 doos team and branbre and unfortunetly we started fighting and then the team went down

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...