1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Idea So, Underground Abandoned Secret Agency Base.

Discussion in 'Building Submissions' started by dragonxPxP, Nov 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. dragonxPxP

dragonxPxP Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +56
    WarZ Building Submission

On my way home from school today I've been checking out all the cool building submissions and finished ideas, basically what I have in plan is a zone 6 underground base with possibly secret passages, pits of lava, parkor, vast cave system, but basically a whole bunch of levels within the build, this would have a big affect on WarZ changing the game play because the person you log on to fight could be 3 floors above you or right behind you, for this combat would be changed in a number of ways, and therefore barb could not only be used for camping -_- but it could be used to block of an entry way of an incoming enemy, right now this is just an idea, but this could possibly be the future of WarZ. Hope you like my idea, and if you could help me with this be sure to tag me or Pm me thanks.!