1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

New to mcbrawl? Read this =)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by x38, Nov 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. x38

x38 Active Member

Ratings:
    +26
    Hello!

My name is Xx_Panda_Lord_xX!

Today I will be showing you some basic info for all you new players. (This topic will be based off of survival pvp.)

Shop

First thing you will have to know is that survival pvp is a survival pvp server. This server does not include /kit. You can do "/shop" to buy and sell items! To add gold to your balance you will have to do, "/Deposit (amount). To take gold out of your account you will have to do "/withdraw (amount). To buy an item you will have to click on the item you want. In your chat, it should show "Please enter the amount you wish to buy." That means it's asking you how much you want to buy. So type in the amount you want to buy. After that it will ask you to confirm your purchase. If you would like to confirm it type "Y" in the chat. If you don't want to buy it then to deny the purchase type "N" in chat. Awesome!!! Now you know how to use the survival pvp shop!

Base and warps

Building a base in survival is really important! Never make your base right next to spawn. That’s an easy target for people to find and raid you. I recommend that you make your base more than 3,000 blocks out of spawn. That way people won't find your base so easy. I also recommend that you either make a base underground or in the sky. That way it will be harder for people to find it. Also you can make a dropper vault/base. It's your choice, but those
    stinking hackers won't be able to locate droppers :wink:. As you may or may not know... You can set your own personal warps! You can do that by, "/warp set (name)! To remove a warp of your unlinking, do “/warp remove (name)”. To check all the warps you have set, do “/warp list.”

Teams

Another plugin with mcbrawl is “team plugin.” This plugin will allow you to create/join a team. You can look at the team commands by doing “/t”. You can also create a team by doing “/t create (name)”

XP Farms

Xp in mcbrawl is important. You can find a zombie spawner or a skeleton spawner in a cave. Here’s a tutorial on how to make an xp farm!

Tracking

One of mcbrawls plugins is tracking. Tracking is finding a players cords. Here’s a tutorial on how to track!

The tutorial was made by Cbear so thank him =)

-Well I explained a lot today. I hope this thread helped a lot. Hope you good luck on your wonderful journey in mcbrawl! Mcbrawl is a great server. Hope you all stay on!
    -Signed Xx_Panda_Lord_xX

2. Candicee

Candicee Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +165
    This is a very useful guide.
    But it should have been posted in the Guide section.
    :smile:

3. x38

x38 Active Member

Ratings:
    +26
    Oh oops. I will post it in guids.

4. Signatured

Signatured War 2.0 Developer

Ratings:
    +1,402
    Moved to PvP Survival - Guides.

5. teawithchoco