1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Barrett...

Discussion in 'Archive' started by NotSoSmallDavid, Dec 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Piky

Piky Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,539
    First off.
    Let me repeat what everyone has said...
    You. Can't. Oneshot a full diamond... Lets talk about this shall we?

First off, about "one-shot". In the way how WarZ is like, it means in a single bullet or a single attack. Now, "one-shotting" a full diamond with a Barrett is impossible, even if it gets a head shot because it doesn't do enough damage to kill a full diamond. A full iron, it is possible to kill them with a headshot in one hit. I'm not fully sure about leather body-shot but can someone properly give me the answer to this?
    Now. The way you say you get 'one-shotted' by a Barrett in full or 3/4 diamond seems rather bs.. The only way I can really think of is that you the person fired a weapon at the same time of firing the Barrett to make it seem like a one-shot. If you don't got any video proof of this 'one-shot', we won't believe you at all. Give video proof of this actually happening then. Yes I know that head-shots are glitchly but I don't think this can happen. 3/4 might happen if you don't have like a chest plate and have boots or a helmet in-return of the chestplate.

#21 Piky, Dec 4, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2014
  2. NorthPlays

NorthPlays Active Member

Ratings:
    +11
    I actually think it's nerfed because I tped to my friend and a 3/4 who had a Barrett and I was full leather and it didn't kill me..

3. LuckyPop

LuckyPop Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +363
    You can't possible one shot a full diamond or a 3/4. Only way you can one shot a 3/4 is if your down 1/2 a heart. with a headshot to a 3/4 will bring the player normaly to 2 hearts sometimes 1/2 so if your missing 1/2 heart. Then you can be one shotted. As for a full diamond it's impossible to be one shoted in full diamond. Full leathers ranking a barret shot is due to 1.8 and a snowball bug. It's impossible to fix.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. _TiP

_TiP Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +74
    I honestly think warz was way better a year ago when gun damages were perfect. Now it is possible to get one shot in 3/4ths and a leather tanks like hulk when getting sprayed by 69 kids.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. CapzMC

CapzMC Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +230
    Ok.
    First of all, you can't 1 shot a 3/4 or a full diamond. Today, I have been shot by barret over 10 times, and most of the times, I didn't die, and I was full iron.
    If the other persons lucky, they'd one shot you, so it's all about luck or you can say chance, as headshots are most likely enabled, and that's the main reason that they can 1 shot, but it's hard to always get a headshot on someone.
    So in my opinion, I think it's about Luck or Chance.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. phillip0602

phillip0602 Brawl Veteran

Ratings:
    +140
    I agree with Nicho

7. RioYR

RioYR Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +40
    What do you expect a 50. caliber/12.7x99mm Barret/M82A1 to not kill you? with iron armor, coz that thing is gonna go right through armor IRL.

8. CosmoTheGod_

CosmoTheGod_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +59
    The old times where the best times. Thats all. The Weapons. The Player. Everything WAS perfect

9. Rokiit

Rokiit Active Member

Ratings:
    +9
  10. NorthPlays

NorthPlays Active Member

Ratings:
    +11
    @rokiit12 i was just stating what happened

11. alex3333333334

alex3333333334 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +54
  12. croberts88

croberts88 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Nic, barret does not 1 shot full d.... the person who killed you prob spas barret comboed... as for 1 shot ting 3/4 it's possible at point blank

13. GrannyZ_

GrannyZ_ Member

Ratings:
    +0
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. alex3333333334

Ratings:
    +54
    That's because you are too good...OP :smile:

15. GrannyZ_

GrannyZ_ Member

Ratings:
    +0
  16. EPIC_ISO_GUY

EPIC_ISO_GUY Active Member

Ratings:
    +1
    STOP IT. stop talking about reports its stupid and annoying the entire thread disagrees with you. Just stop @lampbeater12. Just stop. i will tell you clearly in plain words. BARRET-DOES-NOT-ONE-SHOT-FULL-DIAMOND.
    Ok do you understand

what does that have to do with anything this is about how barret CAN'T one shot full or 3/4 diamond armor ppl

17. noahs_trash

noahs_trash Active Member

Ratings:
    +22
    Don't talk as if you know everything there is to know about gun damages randy.

"Impossible"

Yeah, he's so good at 10v1ing right?

18. alex3333333334

Ratings:
    +54
    Yupp.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  19. xXyoyodadXx

xXyoyodadXx Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +28
    Lol you diddnt get one shot one person barreted you and the other spased you can easily see the spas bullets go by you

20. Piky

Piky Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,539
    In the first video, the person ate either pasta or beans just as you hit that person with a Barrett and spas.
    In the other video you got hit by a spas or some other weapon in which you were damaged enough to get killed. Now, the Barrett (and or guns) were probably having issues and that could've happened.