1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Rotmg890's Base Making Guide (Beginner)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by AirAir, Jan 3, 2015.

?

Did This Guide Help You?

1. Yes

55.6%
  2. No

22.2%
  3. Probably, but I didn't want to read all of this.

22.2%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. AirAir

AirAir Member

Ratings:
    +7
    There are some basic things you will need before you should begin doing anything. But you know what, I'll give you 25 minutes to go out there and have some fist fights, don't worry.. I'll wait here. Alright, are you ready? Alrighty lets begin!

If you follow these steps, you will be able to make a base that is safe, X-Ray proof, and even Chest ESP proof. Always remember to NEVER go AFK while inside your base, otherwise people can use trackers to find you.. And boy, BA55 is good at using those things..

The first thing you will need to do is to go out. When I say out, I mean far out. Like.. Really far out. And make sure you don't go in any one position. What I mean is like to go a few thousand blocks south, then go west a few thousand blocks again. Just try to not get thrown off to where you end up going backwards. This is not the time to try to collect food, It will all be used up in a matter of minutes so it will be a waste of time. Instead, if you begin to get hungry you can set a personal warp, then jump off a tree or something until you die. After you die, just do /home, and begin from where you left off with full corn dogs.

So you've finally gone far enough out that you think you're safe. Great. Now you can begin on making a base. You will want to grab atleast a two stacks of wood logs while you're still on the surface. You will also want to set a personal warp on the surface, that way you can easily go back up in the future. Now you can make a wooden pickaxe to mine all the way to atleast 3 blocks above bedrock. You can now begin to make the outline of your base. Keep the ammount of chests you have at a minimum, to avoid those pesky x-rayers and Chest ESP users from wanting to raid a vault. Now you will want to go fine a decent sized lava pit to gather obsidian from. Once you get enough obsidian, you can begin to finish the outline of your base. Make sure you make it a full box, for example.. http://puu.sh/e0zVJ/7fd9460d06.jpg <-- That is a safe base structure. If somebody is to put tnt, they will not be able to blow up your chests. On the other hand, http://puu.sh/e0A0j/c6d3b38d3f.jpg <-- that is not a safe base. If they put TNT in the corner of where you should have had obsidian, they can easily blow up your chests, and have easier access to your items. Once you finish lining your base with obsidian, you can make one nether portal to do 3 things, collect blaze rods for brewing stand, collect lava for the next step of your base, and a dangerous way to grind XP. Set a team warp in the nether NEARBY (not at) the blaze spawner and then destroy the portal. This is just a safety precaution to keep people from going through the portal and appearing in your base. You're done with your beginner base, But I recommend you go on to the next steps to make your base just a bit more raid proof.

These steps are to make your base practically X-Ray proof, but remember, your base is still raidable, and people can still use Chest ESP to find where its at. You will need to dig around your base on the outside. Enough for you to atleast easily move around in. You will need to fill the outside area you just made with lava. This will make your base X-Ray proof, because most hackers will keep lava on at all times to make sure they don't dig into a lava pit while mining out diamonds. When they see your base with lava, nothing will show up besides the lava, making your base X-Ray proof. As of right now, the only way to make your base Chest ESP proof, is to replace your chests with dispensers. You can use the dispensers to store items, but you will lose the luxury of having 54 (or 27) item spaces, and be left with only 9. These are risks you may consider, but it will keep the hackers away from your base.

I will be making a beginners PVP guide soon, so please, keep an eye out for that if you're struggling to start pvping with the big boys. I understand things can get complicated, but I try my best to simplify them.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Carnotauros

Carnotauros Raid & Events Manager

Ratings:
    +595
    Discord:
    Leon#9397
    The links does'nt work...

3. featherpaw

featherpaw Your friendly neighborhood kitten! :3

Ratings:
    +1,424
    I enjoyed the concept, but keep in mind that this is for beginners. It seems to me that this would be more of an intermediate/advanced base. Also, as xlejonpvp stated above, the push links do not work. Try to actually embed the pictures. Otherwise, nice job! ^-^

4. TheMafias

TheMafias Something wise

Ratings:
    +247
    I actually make my bases really easy to x-ray. They'll just get reset and the xrayer gets banned. Easy peasy

5. SaltWood

SaltWood Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +104