1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Rotmg890's PVP guide (Beginner)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by AirAir, Jan 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. AirAir

AirAir Member

Ratings:
    +7
    So you've gotten your base put together, and you want to get out and start pvping? Great, Here are some of my tips on how to begin.

When you go mining for resources (Iron, gold, diamond, coal) make sure your mine is nowhere near your base. What I would do, is go the opposite direction from your base, but while at spawn. Get a safe distance, and becareful down there, the last thing you would want is for you to fall into a pit of lava or get blown up by a creeper while you have a stack of iron. Once you get your materials, make a crafting bench, and a furnace. Smelt down and craft a.

1 Full set or Iron Armor.
    1 diamond sword (If you're lacking diamonds, go ahead and make an iron sword)
    1 iron or stone pick axe. (A diamond pickaxe in pvp is useless/Unnecessary)
    2 Strength II potions
    2 Speed II splash potions (Grabbing the items from the person you kill, then running/Oh snap, I'm about to die, let me throw this potion infront of me so I can escape)
    Atleast 1 stack of either Dirt, or Cobble.

Now you have your basic items, but there is one thing you're missing. And that is Mushroom Soup. To make mushroom soup easily, you can either get a mooshroom cow, and milk it using a bowl, or make a dedicated section in your base to place one mushroom, and then bonemeal it until it turns into a giant mushroom. Just cut it down, and repeat the process with both types of mushrooms.

Now you're ready to go out and pvp. Don't just rush out and expect the first person to come out with you to go easy, You should stay on the lines, and watch a little bit. Examine, and get some tips or tricks to help you. I wouldn't recomend you going out after somebody wins a 1v1 while they're gathering there loot, if you do get the kill, either the same will happen to you, or they will begin to flame in chat about cheap kills. Once you believe you've gotten the right opponent, Drink 1 of your speed potions, and one of your strength, and go out there and fight. Make sure you have plenty of mushroom soup in your hotbar after throwing out your empty glass bottles. Once you get the kill, gather everything you could, but don't waste your time trying to pick up all of there soup, you're bound to get attacked while you're distracted.

I hope this guide is helpful to you or your friends. Be sure to leave feed back to me on the forums or in game. If there are any other type of guides you want me to make, just ask me in-game, and I will try to make one. Thank you for reading this, Bye bye <3

~Rotmg890

2. bassmaster6

bassmaster6 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +174
    If they have a light blue or dark blue name (Vip, MvP), have an xx in their name or are in Team BA55 it would be a good idea to practice pvping before jumping one of them.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. AirAir

AirAir Member

Ratings:
    +7
    I should have added that to the guide, Forgotted. Lol