1. Notice: Any major exploits will be deleted. Please PM an Admin instead of posting them.
  2. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Yet Another Standoff_inf OOM Spot.

Discussion in 'MC-War' started by Carsonn, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Carsonn

Carsonn #1 WarZ Looter

Ratings:
    +523
    Discord:
    Carson#2211
    I was playing on Server 3, and standoff_inf was the map. I found another OOM spot, and I searched for it because I knew that standoff was infamously known for people glitching out. This spot for some reason has no invisible block. Here are some pictures:

2013-10-01_17.06.37.png
    It ultimately leads to the outside of the map.

2013-10-01_17.06.52.png

P.S. This spot is right next to blue spawn, although I have noticed blue team spawning in different spots, so I may not be correct. Again, this is standoff_inf

2. Darkchaosknight

Darkchaosknight Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +955
    Can't believe I haven't see this LOL. Nice find.

3. booflame

booflame Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +557
    That one is most likely my fault, when I was testing the "Delete Invisible Ladder" glitch https://www.brawl.com/threads/delete-invisible-ladders.3219/ I did use server 3 as a tester server (It a had less people on so I could test without getting killed) I must of left that one out in the pictures I am sorry. Or someone read it and exploited it.

#3 booflame, Oct 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2015
  4. Snail_5_

Snail_5_ Switched Accounts "Phobia"

Ratings:
    +694
    @Darkchaosknight When I was showing you the C4 invisible door glitch, that was the spot where I first tried it.

5. Darkchaosknight

Darkchaosknight Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +955