1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Complete Grand Federation 2.0 resourcepack (32x)

Discussion in 'Resource Packs' started by 505, Feb 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. 505

505 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +226
    Heres the latest resourcepack from: 505Art Inc.
    505.jpg
    Thank you guys for all the support, I want you to love the worlds I've created as much as I do.
    Trailer video coming soon.

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3ykt48o82uy9dcp/32x32fedV2F.zip

2015-02-18_10.37.52.png
    2015-02-18_10.38.53.png
    2015-04-14_17.35.22.png
    2015-04-14_17.35.32.png
    2015-02-18_10.38.44.png
    2015-03-18_17.46.29.png
    2015-02-18_10.39.18.png
    USP45 = R3: The Grand Federation's flagship railgun has unrivaled effective range in its class. 10 round magazine, 250 rpm, semi automatic

M9 = 514: The versatile 514 has a generous 25 round capacity with moderate firerate. 25 round magazine, 316 rpm, semi automatic

Magnum = Serpent: The Serpent break action revolver achieves a higher rate of fire than other revolvers in service. 6 round magazine, 322 rpm, semi automatic

Desert Eagle = L3M: The L3M sidearm features lowered recoil and an integral laser sight. 12 round magazine, 316 rpm, semi automatic

Executioner = Breach: The Breach high power revolver fires slug rounds with moderate to high recoil. It can be modified to fire buckshot. 6 round magazine, 210 rpm, semi automatic

Python = T9: The strong and versatile T9 boasts the highest damage to rate of fire ratio in its class. Standard issue among the Grand Federation. 15 round magazine, 316 rpm, semi automatic
    MAC-10 = VMP12: The VMP12 was designed as a compact recon weapon which has received a positive reputation among those who prefer to be heard but not seen. 30 round magazine, 750 rpm, automatic

MP7 = AUS: The AUS submachine gun features an integral suppressor that allows it to achieve a higher effective range than submachine guns using optional aftermarket suppressors. 36 round magazine, 725 rpm, automatic

UMP45 = 505K SMG: The 505K SMG purchased by the thousands from 505K industries features a slower rate of fire with increased damage. 30 round magazine, 584 rpm, automatic

P90 = CVI27: The CVI27 features an integral single shot underbarrel shotgun for close range engagements. 40 round magazine, 698 rpm, automatic/2 round burst

PP90M1 = ASP909-L Unity: This variant of the infamous ASP909 Unity features a smaller, easier to handle magazine and a longer range. 30 round magazine, 577 rpm, automatic
    M16 = Jackhammer: The extremely popular Jackhammer which has spawned the largest weapons program in the Grand Federation features its signature 3 round burst firemode and large magazine. 30 round magazine, 900 rpm in burst with .25 second delay, 3 round burst

M4A1 = APR MKII: Although only the second version of the APR in its developmental stage the Grand Federation had turned a blind eye to its use in the field. Integral unique foregrip and uncanny ability to hold its damage at range. 25 round magazine, 420 rpm, automatic/semi automatic

AK47 = XLXC: The powerful XLXC was originally designed as an all purpose weapon but turned out more geared towards close to mid range engagements. 30 round magazine, 750 rpm, automatic

Famas = KDY52: The 2 round burst KDY52 has unrivaled accuracy and firerate among burst rifles. 28 round magazine, 750 rpm in burst with .16 second delay, 2 round burst

Lamentation = 342XMR: The 342XMR features a high firerate and quick-change drum magazine. 48 round magazine, 826 rpm, automatic

Skullcrusher = SSG: The iconic SSG assault rifle features the highest damage per round of any burst rifle yet produced by the Grand Federation. Integral foregrip. 30 round magazine, 800 rpm in 3 round burst with .25 second delay, 3 round burst/semi automatic
    L118a = 401F: The 401F Sniper rifle features enhanced bullet drop compensation compared to other longrifles. 6 round magazine, 200 rpm, semi automatic

Dragunov = SSG G2: The second weapon in the SSG series takes advantage of its high damage per shot and converted the weapon to a sniper rifle. Integral foregrip. 250 rpm, semi automatic

Barrett .50c = ATECH-92: The ATECH-92 fires a high velocity round capable of eliminating targets through objects with increased recoil. 8 round magazine, 190 rpm, semi automatic

MSR = FAR: the FAR features an integral compensator to lower vertical recoil to almost nothing at medium range. 7 round magazine, 400 rpm, semi automatic

L-120 Isolator = MKV: The MKV sniper rifle boasts unsurpassed stopping power capable of tearing men in half at extremely long ranges. 5 round magazine, 40 rpm, bolt action

Dissasembler = DR150: The DR150 high capacity sniper rifle's top rail can be folded to the side allowing for fully automatic fire. 22 round magazine, 400 rpm, semi automatic/automatic
    M1014 = Guardian: The semi automatic Guardian shotgun excels at room clearing and point control. 8 round magazine single shell fed, 300 rpm, semi automatic

Spas-12 = M5X: The painstakingly developed M5X is capable of outputting damage unlike anything else in its class. 6 round magazine single shell fed, 78 rpm, pump action

AA12 = Shade: The Shade automatic shotgun is capable of unloading its magazine into an area in seconds with moderate recoil. 30 round magazine, 386 rpm, automatic

Model1887 = SpliceK8: The SpliceK8 shotgun fires special rounds unloading more numerous buckshot than any other shotgun while maintaining effectiveness. 5 round magazine, 71 rpm, pump action

Spas-24 = HSN-12: The HSN-12 railgun fires a high caliber buckshot at an unrivaled effective range among other Grand Federation shotguns. It features a unique 3 stage bolt for ease of rechambering rounds. 10 round magazine, 80 rpm, manually rechambered

Typhoid = Jackhammer G4: The fourth weapon in the Jackhammer program brings a devastating combination of 3 round burst buckshot and a large magazine to the unprepared enemy, with predictably grim results. 39 round magazine, 652 rpm in burst with a .33 second delay, 3 round burst
    Minigun = CARV SF: The CARV SF minigun designed for use on MTX units does its job of overwhelming power extremely well. 1060 round capacity (only 1 magazine available), 1000 rpm, automatic

Flamethrower: It is what it sounds like, what's there to explain?

Raygun = Type J Assault Rifle: The Type J Assault Rifle fires a barrage of armor melting plasma down range with good accuracy. 50 round magazine, 845 rpm, automatic/semi automatic

Crossbow = AMJ06 Collider: The AMJ06 Collider fires an explosive bolt capable of damaging light armor and infantry targets. 5 round magazine, 400 rpm, semi automatic

LAW = SOENX 254 proto: The SOENX 254 proto rocket launcher features an 8 round magazine and 2 revolving barrels to keep it from overheating. 8 round magazine, 85 rpm, semi automatic

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    #1 505, Feb 18, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
  2. profbonkars

profbonkars Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +171
    Wow very nice! I really enjoy the weapon skins! Very creative, sir. 10/10 cats approve.

3. 505

505 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +226
    AMAZNG 10/10 GO BUY ON STEAM! :stuck_out_tongue:

ty

4. NathanDrake

NathanDrake Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +332
    I really like the 505K sadly, its a smg D:

Also I have a question. Where are you getting these ideas for all of these awesome gun designs?

#4 NathanDrake, Feb 18, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2015
  5. 505

505 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +226
    my amazing brain hole

• Like Like x 1
  6. Tinuki

Tinuki Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Great Pack M8! I cant wait to use it! It looks awesome just from the screenshots! 10/10 geegee :stuck_out_tongue:

7. SALAD23

SALAD23 Member

Ratings:
    +6
    I always like your packs but I've downloaded them but the textures always seem to be small in my hand if you make them bigger id use them all the time.

8. Algelier

Algelier Former Staff Member.

Ratings:
    +1,108
    It's just a good pack. Don't need to say more dude!

Good job!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. 505

505 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +226
    when I make them any bigger they become "fat" (see my other grand federation pack) and honestly there is no perfect balance if I want to put a sight on it.

Updated* I really didn't like the EFL1 crossbow so I changed it to the AMJ06 Collider

updated again (final update) some textures were annoying me as well as the logic of my sniper scopes

10. NathanDrake

Ratings:
    +332
    Will you update the screen shots?

11. 505

505 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +226
    I did that awhile ago

and damn you're fast

12. NathanDrake

Ratings:
    +332
    Mhm, I have been using this pack a lot recently. The only thing I don't like is it is sometimes hard to tell who is on my team because of the armor.

13. 505

505 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +226
    black = blue
    red = not

It's a lot easier than MW505

all my packs will be updated if there are new guns added into the game

14. NathanDrake

Ratings:
    +332
    Hopefully soon.

15. 505

505 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +226
    #soonfrom2yearsago

leave feedback on those changes to the SSG and SSG G2's handle sniper scope upgrades and 342XMR's handle so I can improve

16. NathanDrake

Ratings:
    +332
    USP45 = R3: Nice basic gun shape, I really like this texture for USP.
    M9 = 514: I like the cool Halo look to this gun but I thought the barrel was a little small.
    Magnum = Serpent: Like the R3, I enjoy this texture and think it look very good.
    Desert Eagle = L3M: I love this texture put thought the laser site looks a little odd in the shape.
    Executioner = Breach: Amazing! I love the white color and I love using this in one in!
    Python = T9: I like how you didn't try to do anything crazy with this texture, looks like a very practical useful gun to have on hand.

MAC-10 = VMP12: Good look for the Mac, I like the basic SMG feel to it.
    MP7 = AUS: I really enjoy the color, another one of my favorites.
    UMP45 = 505K SMG: This texture looks sick. UMP is the only SMG I use so its very nice to have one of the best textures on this gun.
    P90 = CVI27: I like the compact feel but I think the clips should be bigger.
    PP90M1 = ASP909-L Unity: This thing looks like a beast, nuff said.

M16 = Jackhammer: A nice texture in some places it looks a little messy, such as the grip, but it has a rathe nice shape. Maybe make the clip linger as well?
    M4A1 = APR MKII: I really like this texture. The color of green is appealing to the eye and is rather nice to look at, good job!
    AK47 = XLXC: This texture is sort of messy I would recommend changing the front a little and maybe the back magazine. It looks a little odd in my opinion but then again, I don't use the AK.
    Famas = KDY52: The scope looks a little odd and I would recommend making the shading cleaner.
    Lamentation = 342XMR: One of my favorites, looks like a beast and is one. Nothing to improve, I love it.
    Skullcrusher = SSG: I love this texture as well. Nice and smooth, looks like how I would imagine "Skullcrusher."

L118a = 401F: I really like the pink color and the gun shape itself. I thought you might want to remove that little iron site part on the front because it looks a bit weird in my opinion.
    Dragunov = SSG G2: I really like the way you made this. Almost looks like a sniper version of the SSG. I really like this texture.
    Barrett .50c = ATECH-92: You defiantly gave this gun a powerful look. I really like it.
    MSR = FAR: The integral compensator to lower vertical recoil looks a little weird and for some reason when I hold the gun in my hand the scope slopes down. I do like the colors and shading though.
    L-120 Isolator = MKV: Jeez, what can I say, It looks amazing! Maybe change the gray spot on the scope a little bit but other than that the shape, colors and shading all looks amazing and I enjoy Isolator even more now
    Dissasembler = DR150: Nice big sniper, I thought the colors were a little dark but other than that I like it.

M1014 = Guardian: I really like the Halo like feel to this gun. Nice shape, color, and shading.
    Spas-12 = M5X:I like this texture but looks a little small in my opinion.
    AA12 = Shade: I thought this sort of looked like an assault rifle. The colors are a bit dark but it is the Shade.
    Model1887 = SpliceK8: Same thing as the Shade, thought this texture was a little too dark and small. I like the unique shape though.
    Spas-24 = HSN-12: This thing looks like a beast and I really like the stock.
    Typhoid = Jackhammer G4: I like this texture but I thought the shading was a little messy.

Hope this helps!

17. 505

505 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +226
    Thanks for the feedback! most of the "messy" guns are designed to be a little more rugged than others but my shading does need some work :V The strange scope on the FAR and KDY52 is a hybrid optic with the scope locked behind the holographic, the ASP909-L Unity features this scope toggled to the side

as for the HSN-12, MKV, SSG family, and my four 505K guns (only the SMG is here the AR is my sig) I'm so pleased you find them the best because these were my favorite to make and use

18. NathanDrake

Ratings:
    +332
    I really like the pistols. Nice clean shape and style.

19. MR_EVIL_OVERLORD

MR_EVIL_OVERLORD Elite Legacy Legend | PRO | Genius Super Villain

Ratings:
    +1,401
    Very nice pack!