1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Newbie Guide

Discussion in 'Archive' started by ActuallyMe, Mar 7, 2015.

?

Was This Guide Helpful To The Community

1. Yes, it was a good guide that i liked

100.0%
  2. No, it wasnt a good guide and i hated it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. ActuallyMe

ActuallyMe Banned

Ratings:
    +62

Survival PvP Newbie Guide
    Hello fellow new brawl survival pvp members here is a guide that will help you a lot. I mean ALOT

Ok this is the basic of survival pvp. All survival pvp is a basic survival except with teams and a lot of friends. When you are at the hub right click on the compass and click the diamond chestplate one, there is a green gem block click on it. Congrats you have entered survival pvp. You are at spawn on a green emerald gem block when you first start. The spawn is also a tracker if you want to track people at spawn do /track (players name). There is also a N E S W, N means North, E means east, S means south and W means west. Move around and feel how good it is. There is a pig spawner for the new and old people to get food. If you go out of spawn it says out of spawn protection. If you hit a player without spawn protection you lose spawn protection. Go out of spawn far and get wood and other materials to start off. If you want to go to spawn do /spawn. If you want to kill yourself do /kill or I think /suicide. 2015-03-09_16.50.02.png

Teams
    You have teams in brawl pvp. To make a team do /t create (name) you can name it up to 5 letters or numbers. If you are willing to invite someone do /t invite (players name). You have invited someone. If they ask for a rank there is multiple there is GUEST Member Manager Owner. if you want them to have one of the ranks do /t setrank (players name) (rank). If you want them to be owner do /team appoint (players name). There is friend fire which means if you want to fight or not to turn on/off friendly fire do /team ff (on/off). There is team passwords if you want to put team passwords do /t pass (pass you want). Adding to team create you have to do a appropriate name no bad words or cuss words. If you are willing to leave a team do /t leave. If someone invites you or there team is on do /t join (name). If you want to delete a team and you are owner do /t delete then /t delete confirm.

PvP
    if you want to pvp go out of spawn and fight. Pvp is the main thing that you want to do. There is mushroom soup that you can make with cooca beans, watermelons, potatoes (not cooked), and others. Mushroom stew is a way to regen your health. You can also make potions or pots. Speed pots make you fast strength give you strength. PvP Survival does not come with a texture pack. If you are pvping don't hack if you do you might get banned from the server not just pvp the whole thing.
    2015-03-09_16.57.28.png
    2015-03-09_19.10.53.png
    (EDIT) /shop is a way to buy stuff gold is currency in brawl. If you want to get gold mine it, smelt It , then do /deposit (amount). If you want to take it out do /withdraw (amount)

@cuddlemonster09 make sure to give it to the new people on pvp survival!
    2015-03-09_16.54.13.png

• Like Like x 1
    #1 ActuallyMe, Mar 8, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
  2. Canoodle

Canoodle Former Staff Manager

Ratings:
    +495
    Nice guide frost killer! You should also add in these facts:
    - There is a /shop gold is the currency.
    - To get gold, Mine gold, smelt it, then type /deposit <amount>, /sell your items or /vote for pvp to get items and gold.

3. unicornbob123

unicornbob123 Active Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Thanks for the guide! 5 stars :grinning:

4. ActuallyMe

ActuallyMe Banned

Ratings:
    +62