1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

McParty Newbie Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by ActuallyMe, Mar 7, 2015.

?

Did this guide help the community of Brawl?

1. Yes, it did help the communty of Brawl

100.0%
  2. No, it did not help the community of Brawl

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. ActuallyMe

ActuallyMe Banned

Ratings:
    +62
    McParty Newbie Guide
    Hello fellow brawlers I have a mcparty guide! This will help you a lot and I mean it. and really do mean it.

Hub
    When you are at the hub there is a compass you have right click on the compass and click minecraft party. There is a bunch of green gems of blocks click on one of the gem (if you pick the most players one you might lag a lot) I suggest you not to use a hack client in mcparty. If you do use one you might get auto kicked or banned from moderators or smod and admins.

How to play McParty
    In this part of the thread this is how to play mc party. There is mini games that you can play. It doesn't say what mini game you want to play it goes 1 by 1. On one mini game it is called horse race in horse race try to beat all of the other players. If you hold space your bar of level goes up and you jump higher. There is a finish line that is made of wool. Other game is tnt chase. In tnt chase you may or may not start with tnt in your hot bar. If you don't try to escape the tnt players. If you are a tnt player hit a player without a tnt (or the player that have a regular skin) you have time to hit the player. This game is my favorite game I don't know what it is called but I will call it Don't Step On The Pressure Plate. In this particular game you run and don't step on the pressure plate, if you do you go back to start, try not to step on it be careful!. Here is a bow and sword game call One in The Chamber you have to kill people with a bow or sword. In one hit with a bow you die. Try to dodge the bow! You win if you get 20 kills the scores appear in the chat of your own. Next game I don't know what it is called it is based on parkour. There is wool that is rainbow. You have to get to the end of it to win. Next one called Right Light Green Light I think you know what it is. In this game (for people that don't know) there is a light that turns red yellow and green. When it is red stop and when it is green go and when it is yellow slow down cause red light is going to come in a few seconds. There is a finish line first one to cross it WINS!. SnowBall Fight! In this game you have a shovel to start off dig the snow and you have snowballs! You need the hit other player. Stay alive don't die! Gold Block spleef in this game you run around and don't step in someone hole! Or else you die! You can purchase one jump thing that you can jump over someones hole! If you want t do /shop and buy it with coins you earned! Smoke Monster, in this game you have to avoid the smoke monster. When you start this mini game the smoke pops up from now where! Don't hit the smoke! Or you die (I maybe don't have time to go to your funeral if you die by the smoke monster) So Stay alive don't die! Chicken Game Or should I call it @ChickenNinja game. In this game kill all the chickens and cow Chickens = 1 point and Cows = 3 point. There is some trick there is -50% chicken don't kill it or your score goes 50% off. Diamond mine, in this game you have to get as much diamonds as you can there is emeralds which is worth 3 diamond! Wool Mix Up, in this game a wool color appears on your hotbar make sure to stand on that color in your hot bar last one alive wins!

Hope you enjoy this guide :smile:

• Like Like x 2
  2. MrWaffleman

MrWaffleman The negligence of time's end is man's downfall

Ratings:
    +650
    Very nice guide. Especially for noobs (hence the title...)!

3. alleging

alleging Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +173
    I'd make a better one, but yours is good too :stuck_out_tongue:

4. ChickenNinja

ChickenNinja Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +335
    Nice guide! It is kind of hard to read because it is one long paragraph. Make each mini game a separate topic.

5. ActuallyMe

ActuallyMe Banned

Ratings:
    +62
    Make Sure You All check my PvP Guide!

6. Jaemzs

Jaemzs Ex-Build Team Member

Ratings:
    +170
    Discord:
    Jaemzs#5643
    Thanks, THis really helps the players i think!

7. soccerstars

soccerstars Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +299
    I like it. Only thing is, it's not spaced out at all. Split it up so its easier to find minigames.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. ActuallyMe

ActuallyMe Banned

Ratings:
    +62
    Ok :grinning: