1. Notice: Any major exploits will be deleted. Please PM an Admin instead of posting them.
  2. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Premature Deaths

Discussion in 'Archive' started by booflame, Oct 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. booflame

booflame Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +557
    I am not sure if this is a bug or just was not implemented but before the count down to start the minigame in any of the "Last man standing" if you fall off the map you get teleported to the spectator area. This can be a nuisance when you accidently spawn near the edge and fall off by accident.
    An idea would make it so when you die before the match you just get teleported to the start instead of "Dying".

2. GreySwordz

GreySwordz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +322
    This looks like its a bug, I'm pretty sure it wasn't meant to be implemented, although I see no point in fixing it, as falling off is pretty hard to do.

3. booflame

booflame Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +557
    Some times you spawn facing away from the board right next to the edge and walk backwards concluding your death.

4. chickenputty

chickenputty License & registration?

Ratings:
    +5,463
    Discord:
    Putty#9999