1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

My guide about Survival PvP - Corbin28

Discussion in 'Archive' started by KathyDoesMC, Apr 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. KathyDoesMC

KathyDoesMC Member

Ratings:
    +15
    Hello, people from Brawl Community, I introduce my guide to thee, this is about Survival PvP.

Okay, enough with that kind of talk. Anyways, welcome! I'll be breaking these down into a way that everyone could understand it easily and precisely.

NOTE: This is my version of the guide. This is based on my experience.

Part 1 - Everyone starts as small.

First, all you have to do, is to get out of spawn. Here's how I got out.

You run towards the woods, non-stop. Do not stop until you're far enough that no names are around. Beware of the mobs though, they spawn in groups and bundles in dark places.

Get wood, get a few cobblestone. Make/get some charcoal/coal (16+ would suffice), then move.

Of course, as you venture forth, get food. You would die because of the elements if you do not get something to eat. Here's a 'table' for finding food.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roofed Forest - You are good! You could just make so much mushroom stew from all the wood and mushrooms! Beware of the mobs though, they will spawn alot, even in the day because of the darkness.

Ice/Normal Plains - You're all set! You could find the best food sources here - pigs and cows! Put in mind too, that sheep are able to drop food now. You're safe here, except for mobs.

Forest (Any kind) - You're quite good. From cows to pigs, sheep and chickens - any mob could spawn here!

Jungle - This will be not easy. Passive mobs are proportionally fewer than hostile mobs in this area. You should move away from jungles as far as possible! You don't want Zombies chasing your butt, right?

Desert - Move, please. Survival in deserts are hard, no food, mobs spawn everywhere, no trees, sand and cacti everywhere. Get away from deserts as soon as possible! Except if you're getting sand, cacti, or having PvP, that is.

Nether - So freaking hot. If you don't have sufficient gear, NEVER go to the Nether. It is a very hostile place and one pigman you hit, the whole group of pigmen near it will go after you. If you don't have a diamond sword or full iron gear, never go here. Also, bring food and wood because you'll need it.

Ocean - Waw. Don't venture in the oceans if you don't have tons of food, armor and wood. No one likes it here unless they wanna find those guardians or they wanna go fishing, fish in the river though, it's safer! <3

The End - I don't know... you should only go here with minimal gear if the Ender Dragon is already slain. You should bring a pumpkin, some wood and food, then you're already set! Only go here if you want Ender Pearls or End Stone though. Void isn't a friendly place, and you won't live there anytime soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2 - Never trust anyone. Snakes are everywhere.

However, this is only half true. You could be good friends with some people, but not everyone. Just like WarZ, snakes are here to ruin your Minecraft life. Never trust anyone easily is the full phrase.

Part 3 - Build a hidden base for the loot.

This is self-explanatory. You should build a base that is hidden for your loot to be secured. No one wants to end up seeing your base blown to smithereens. I prefer hiding them under something random, but be wary of X-rayers, they might hack their way through!

If you need help building one, I could. It is your choice if you trust me or you don't.

Part 4 - Pillage!

Pillage everything you see. Bases are everywhere! You could even find one just above or below you! This is a common thing if you wanna survive in the Minecraft Universe. Pillage the enemies' places!

Beware of online players though, they do defend and they will defend their base, of course. So bring some gear, because you don't want the tables to turn, don't you? :smile:

Part 5 - Fight!

PvP near spawn for loot! Don't camp though, people might hate you. Camping doesn't have a good reputation in most servers!

Anyways, thanks for reading this. Good luck and venture towards the Unknown!

~ Katherine.

Question of the thread:

What would you do if you see a stranger getting attacked by mobs and they are helpless? Would you kill them, or would you help them? Their fate rests in your hands.

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Afid

Afid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +164
    Oh wow,seems like there's a ton of time put into this,amazing guide.
    How long did it take?

• Like Like x 1
  3. bassmaster6

bassmaster6 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +174
    Nice guide. It does leave out the helpful pvp commands, but it is still well detailed.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Chopo

Chopo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,104
    The nether is the best place to be, there's little to no x-ray problems there.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Frappuccino

Frappuccino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +124
    :frowning:
    How bout the chest tracers or whatever they call them these days?

This is more of a survival guide excluding the pvp but nevertheless a great guide.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. KathyDoesMC

KathyDoesMC Member

Ratings:
    +15
    It took like 15 minutes for me to type :stuck_out_tongue:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Chopo

Chopo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,104
    Lava.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. KathyDoesMC

KathyDoesMC Member

Ratings:
    +15
    I agree. There is always a way to counter them hackers.

9. Frappuccino

Frappuccino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +124
    o

10. Ritzy

Ritzy Est. 2014
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +667
    Discord:
    Ritzy#2167
    I see you put a lot of detail into this guide, it's very fun to read and I like it!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...