1. Questions in this section will be answered by a Developer, Senior Moderator, or Administrator.
    Please only ask questions about Brawl or our servers. This is not Google!
  2. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

New Call of Duty server donations.

Discussion in 'Q & A' started by SoMuchWinning, May 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. SoMuchWinning

SoMuchWinning Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,568
    Question: Even though the old war is going to be left as legacy, I'm still worried a bit about this.

Will our donations transfer over to War 2.0, even though the old War is going to be legacy? I feel like we should get our donations (at least, perks) on both new and old War server (-s) without a need to donate again.

2. Signatured

Signatured War 2.0 Developer

Ratings:
    +1,402
    Depends on what perks we have for the new war. Chances are all donator guns will be balanced differently, and perhaps new donator weapons all together. More info will be released about this in the future.

3. SoMuchWinning

SoMuchWinning Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,568
    Well, I just hope the consumers won't have to donate for the same perk twice.