1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

How to play: Survival PvP [W.I.P]

Discussion in 'Archive' started by alleging, May 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. alleging

alleging Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +173
    Survival PvP is a server within the Brawl.com network. Survival PvP is all about PvP and surviving. Here is a guide to get you newcomers started!

Base:

So when you join the server for the very first time you arrive at spawn. You should not build a base within the 525 block range. As the base will be destroyed 24 hours later (looking at you @Cuddled ). The recommended coords out of spawn to build you first base would be 2500-3000. I'd build a skybase with 4 chests as a start (1 for pvp loot. 1 for materials. 1 for blocks. 1 for food) for your first vault I'd go for 6500-7000 blocks out of spawn. When you're ready you can move your base maybe 4500-5000 blocks out.

Farming:

Farming is crucial in Survival PvP. It provides you with more food. People make farms inside their base. But I would make a personal warp for a farm so I can have more freedom making the farm. The typical farm should have coacoa beans, carrots, melons, sugarcane, and nether wart. So at this point you have 3 warps. You're gonna need an XP farm too! The most common ones are spider and zombie spawners, which are
    usually found in mineshafts
    which are not rare at all. But you should go for a blaze spawner, they're the ones that give the most XP. They're usually found on the roof of a nether fort. You can quickly enchant using one.

NOTE: if you do not want to get killed by the mob PUT TORCHES ON ALL SIDES ON THE SPAWNER

PvP:

PvP stands for Player Vs Player. If you are good at PvP, you're guarenteed a good team and lots of loot when you PvP. The average pvper brings 2 speed 2's, and 2 strength 2's. Some food, soups, some melons, and some bowls to refill. What I do to win battles is circle strafe. Basically just hold W and D or W and A.

Brewing: W.I.P

• Funny Funny x 1
    #1 alleging, May 18, 2015
    Last edited: May 19, 2015
  2. Miskey

Miskey Leader of Annihilation | Former Media Manager

Ratings:
    +1,370
    Discord:
    Miskey#5326
    Tip: Do not build sky vaults, as they can easily be found by looking at floor level (fl) in your f3

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Canoodle

Canoodle Former Staff Manager

Ratings:
    +495
    LOL I don't make bases near spawn:stuck_out_tongue: (Why'd you tell them? ;c) jk

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. F1r3tar

F1r3tar Highly Established Member

Ratings:
    +1,826
    I would think the best place to build a base would be near the world border.

5. Miskey

Ratings:
    +1,370
    Discord:
    Miskey#5326
    A lot of people run around the edges looking for bases because people think that it's safe there xD

6. F1r3tar

F1r3tar Highly Established Member

Ratings:
    +1,826
    1000-2000 blocks from the border would probably work best.

7. Miskey

Ratings:
    +1,370
    Discord:
    Miskey#5326
    Mhm, a lot better than at the border xD. I have specific ways I build my stuff but that's just me.

8. alleging

alleging Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +173
    I meant to build your first base not your vault.

9. ArrowHare

ArrowHare Active Member

Ratings:
    +31
    I, personally, prefer making my bases 2,134 blocks from the border. You have offended me in every way possible.

*coughs

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. FritzzMC

FritzzMC Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316
    It seems like a pretty good guide how to get started. Can't wait to see when it's done.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...