1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Other Building Requirements

Discussion in 'Building Submissions' started by MrDasky, Jun 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. MrDasky

MrDasky Veteran

Ratings:
    +539
    WarZ Building Requirements

Welcome to this guide regarding WarZ building requirements.
    This thread will inform you about what we require in a building for the WarZ map and suggestions.

Building
    Must have...
    • Detail
    • Be pretty easy to copy and paste into the WarZ map
    Suggested...
    • Don't build much terrain around your building. It's of course alright if you add some terrain to create a special feeling but remember that your building will be directly pasted into the map where terrain already has been built.
    • You can choose one of the following styles and start off your building from there:
      House/City Builds: https://www.brawl.com/threads/12213/
      Barns, Army Camps, Castles: https://www.brawl.com/threads/12214/
      Industrial Styles: https://www.brawl.com/threads/11392/
      Of course you can build with other styles, but have in mind that the styles I mentioned above are examples of buildings that we are currently looking for. It's therefore unlikely that your building will be added if you build with a completely other style than the ones suggested and needed.
    Notes...
    • Don't place too many chests in your building. We will also go through your building and remove/add chests if needed.
    • Make sure that there are no holes or certain rooms/dungeons in your building that you can fall/walk into and then get stuck inside. We don't want our players to get stuck in the map.
    Size

Your building can be small, or large. You desire! Size doesn't matter, as long as the building has an appropriate size comparing to real life.

-----​
    If there's anything I've forgot, feel free to remind me in the comments below and I'll add it to the guide.
    Thank you for reading and hope it gave you some important information for your building. Now get out there and build!

Brawl Staff

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    #1 MrDasky, Jun 30, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
  2. Sphamy

Sphamy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +583
  3. dotcomdog

dotcomdog Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Thank you for the guide, it looks clear and concise.

4. InfiniSTistus

InfiniSTistus I´m Rock´s mommy

Ratings:
    +180
    Is that list of the things your looking for up to date?