1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Staff need to see this!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by ItalianCxmbo, Jul 6, 2015.

?

Should these a users be banned?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. ItalianCxmbo

ItalianCxmbo Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Ok, well I was playing yesterday with friends when suddenly my friend got tp'd to someone without a request or anything. We soon found out it was the compass glitch, so many mvp's are abusing this and I can show you so much evidence to get around 7+ players banned. They use compasses from lobby in game and tp with them, this is a serious problem and if anyone else finds out how to do it the community may become very hostile. Therefore I would like a member of staff to contact me if you need anymore information regarding these players. Thank you and I hope you take the time to sort this problem.

2. CapzMC

CapzMC Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +230
    The administrators have already been informed about this. Some users have already been temp banned I think.

If you could provide proof of those players doing that, that would be great.

3. ItalianCxmbo

ItalianCxmbo Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Yes I know they have been informed but I wanted to let more of the community know about this, if a member of staff messages me I will send them names and proof. Thank you for replying!

4. ItsNotoriousBIG

ItsNotoriousBIG Active Member

Ratings:
    +22
    As said above staff is aware of the issue , I for one think that patience is key here and people abusing the glitch arent fully at fault since it was a lose end that was not taken care of therefore accessible to them .

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. ItalianCxmbo

ItalianCxmbo Member

Ratings:
    +1
    As I said I know staff know about this... If a glitch is available to them they should have the decency to not use it and if you think about it they are abusing it so. If you really think about what I'm trying to say to you maybe you will be able to understand?

6. Lord_Roke

Lord_Roke Forever the Forums Watchdog
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +3,225
    We already know about this bug and it should be fixed by now.
    Please report these rule breakers here.

Locked.