1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

~Minecraft guide for New people~

Discussion in 'Guides' started by LeeHerouiPower, Aug 12, 2015.

?

Is this guide educational?

1. Yes, it really is!

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No, not really.

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. LeeHerouiPower

LeeHerouiPower Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +75
    ~Minecraft party Guide : How to play Minecraft party for New people~

Ok! Let's get started shall we!

Mini game list, and how to play.
    =============================================================

-Rainbow Jump: You will be teleported on a plat form in the sky. But you will be behind this glass wall in till the game starts so no one will cheat. You will have to jump from block to block to head to the finish line! Make sure you don't jump in the same place over and over again or you will fall. Tip: When about to jump on the 3rd blocks make sure you changed your place.
    ===========================================================================
    -Red light, Green light: You will be set behind two roads. (You can pick one if you like, or just go between the roads. It doesn't matter.) Make sure you pay attention to your hot bar! It will have wool in it that changes color. When the wool turns green That means GO! When the wool turn yellow GET READY TO STOP! When the wool turns red FREEZE! Don't move anything are you will be set back.
    -Minefield: You will have to jump over these plat forms that explode when stepped on. Make sure you pay attention to the ground! when you step on them you will be set back to the starting line.
    -Spleef 2.0: You will be teleported on a field of snow. Watch the edges, because if you don't you'll will be dug underground by the snow that poof's away! Also, players will be able to get you out. You will have a shovel & a compass to allow you to participate in the game in your hot bar. (Oh and if you just run you will wast some people time! And they might get mad, and such on) You will have snow balls to help you out a little.
    -Chicken Game: You will be spawned on a farm! Your target is to kill the Chickens & Cows. Each give out points. You will be given a diamond sword in your hot bar.
    Chickens 1 point/Chickens -1 points
    Cows 3 points
    You will have to keep getting points in till the timer counts down!

-Dead End: ''Run for your life!'' You will be teleported on a field of gold. Your goal is to run, because the gold is disappearing from the steps of your feet. Try to not run out of space or you will be eliminated. Some players will cut you off from your path. Try to avoid them the best that you can.
    -Red Alert: Red alert is almost like Dead End but it is played in a different way. The wool under you will be disappearing by color.
    White is 'good'.
    Yellow is 'ok'.
    Orange is 'be careful'.
    Red is 'Look out'!
    You have to survive till all the player's has fell in the lava and your the last player standing.
    -Smoke Monster: You will have to doge the smoke or run away from it! You will be spawned in this huge ring And in the center is where the smoke will be held. Stay away from the center, and make sure you don't fall of the edge.
    -Musical Minecarts: You will be spawned in a musical area with other player's. Musical minecart is half way just like musical chair's. As you can read it says 'Carts' instead of 'Chairs' so yes you will be using carts in this game. You will have to listen closely to the music so if it stops you can rush to the minecart that you see!
    If you don't know how to get into a minecart just right click with you mouse.
    -Snowball Fight: You will be spawned in the center of the arena of snow! When the game is about to start try to run and hide to find a good place to mine some snow. Be careful only one hit with a snowball and your out. Some people might camp, but please don't lose your temper. Snow slabs break faster.
    -One in the Chamber: This game is pretty hard at times with a lot of people. You will have a bow and arrow, also you will try to shoot people to eliminate them. With a lot of people more chances you will have to act swiftly. And have good aim, but don't freak out if someone is aiming at you! You have a speed potion and a jump potion on. You will have time to move.
    -Hot TNT: You will be spawned in a arena. You will have to run away from the 'TNT people' if you get picked just left click ''Hit'' them to pass on the TNT. You will be timed so try to count down on when they will explode and be eliminated.
    -Potion Drop: You will be teleported in a round circle with other player's your goal is to grab potion's and drink them (Right click) for you hearts to not go down. It will get harder and harder so try to hurry up and grab a potion before your hearts go all the way down.
    -Whipeout: Wipeout is almost just like this TV show called Wipeout :smuggrin:. But played in minecraft form. You will have to jump threw walls big enough for you to fit your self in! You will have a speed potion on to make it tricky. Tip: jump perfectly threw the walls!
    -Shoot The Sheep: This game makes you stand a Kinda short distance from the falling sheep! You will have to use arrows to shoot some sheep to get points. You will have to do this in till the game time ends.
    Orange sheep: 2 points
    Magenta sheep: 3 points
    Light blue sheep: 4 points
    Yellow sheep: 5 points
    Lime sheep: 6 points
    Pink sheep: 7 points
    Gray sheep: 8 points
    Silver sheep: 9 points
    Cyan sheep: 10 points
    Purple sheep: 11 points
    Blue sheep: 12 points
    Brown sheep: 13 points
    Green sheep: 14 points
    Red sheep: 15 points
    Black sheep: -100 points. (Dont aim for these!)
    You should try to aim for the sheep that is over than 10 points!
    PARTY SHOP! - There would be a a piece of gold that will allow you to buy some item that will help you while playing some games. And some are just cool wacky items you will like. It will look like this is you Right click the gold-
    [​IMG]
    =========================================================
    I hope this guide helped some of you! Dont forget! It
    will always be a GG!

• Informative Informative x 1
    #1 LeeHerouiPower, Aug 12, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
  2. FashionistaCraft

Ratings:
    +4
    helpful but i'm not new to brawl but is very helpful! xD

3. Xavier1974

Xavier1974 I cream scarecrows

Ratings:
    +231
    Most people aren't who are new to party are probably not on forums, thus, not being able to view this thread and "learn"

+1 for creativity though

4. ChangWanNoodles

Ratings:
    +5
    I really like the way you layed out this thread! It's very easy to read and new players can learn a lot from it. Keep up the great work!

5. Andrwe

Andrwe Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +107
    Discord:
    Pinkos / Stake#0338
    And if you ever forget what you need to do, /help tells you the basis of the minigame :grinning:.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Lizxiely

Lizxiely Active Member

Ratings:
    +16
    Wow thanks for the info :smile:
    Also keep up the good work :grinning:

7. kindabigboy

kindabigboy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +157
    Nice guide, although I have played Party many times. I can tell this took you a long time.

Keep up the great work, pal.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Compositions

Compositions Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +187
    This is really nice! Only thing is that the black sheep isn't -100 it's -100%. So, even if you have over 100 points, then you hit a black sheep, and you would have 0.

Also, I cant see the tips when I don't have the nether theme. This is probably just my messed up iPad, but want to know if it was other people, too.

• Like Like x 1
  9. ExpertZJP

ExpertZJP SG Player at Heart

Ratings:
    +390
    I see them, but I dont see some of the yellow tinted words.

And GJ @Heroui

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. Intincrui

Intincrui Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +61
    Wow, great job on this guide, it would be great for players that are new to mc-party. The cold hard truth is, people that are new to mc-party, don't have a forums account.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. LeeHerouiPower

Ratings:
    +75
    Helping the people who do

12. Compositions

Compositions Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +187
    Well, not all people on the forums have played Party before.

Situation: MCPlayer1234 only plays WarZ, but is interested in trying out a new gamemode. So, he chooses Party. He doesn't really know what he's getting into so he refers to this thread. After reading it through, he fully understands what Party is and some tips and tricks on how to win the mini-games.

13. Intincrui

Intincrui Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +61
    Thanks for this!

• Like Like x 1
  14. MrWaffleman

MrWaffleman The negligence of time's end is man's downfall

Ratings:
    +650
    Noice guide! In the poll... is Minecraft suppose to be educational? :v

15. LeeHerouiPower

Ratings:
    +75
    Yes

16. featherpaw

featherpaw Your friendly neighborhood kitten! :3

Ratings:
    +1,424
    I find this really useful but you may have wanted to point out to people that it's still possible to exit a minecart in the game. I learned that one the hard way... hahaha! good post though! you have my +1.

17. xxMineSheepxx

xxMineSheepxx baaaahh

Ratings:
    +571
    Maybe a little more details in the minigames? Like
    Add how you get setback if you keep moving on red light.

Edit: Oh the words are in white, rip me

• Funny Funny x 1