1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Buzzy's Guide to be a Pvper (or somethin)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Buzzy357, Aug 21, 2015.

?

Did this guide help?

1. Yeh!

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. Uhm No

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Buzzy357

Buzzy357 Hurry and drain your tears so we can fight.

Ratings:
    +97
    Discord:
    Buzzy357#6198
    Buzzy here and today i am here teaching you my ways of pvp,

1: have gear, Be smart with what your going to use, Are you going full Iron? p4? Pink leather? Well, First, Go to spawn with NOTHING and look and see if any people are wandering around, if there are diamonds, Bring p1-p4 A couple irons, Bring iron,

2: make sure your dam gear dont snap with a punch. Bring full dura iron, for MAXIMUM protection (almost like a condom)

3: sharp 1 diamonds are good to bring, If you wanna be a Mlg guy like me, Bring a sharp 2 fire 1 iron XD In diamond armor, Bring a sharp 3-5 With fire (Optional)

4: bring 2 sets of pots in iron, 1 fire res 2 speed 2 str, Just dont be stupid and die with them. and i prefer 3-4 sets of pots with diamond. and in diamond, Bring refills,

Refill recipie's

Carrots, Cocoa beans, Potato, cactus, Mushrooms, Melons (thx to oracle for telling me, Ima f*cking scrub)

5: When you pvp, in iron, When you get hit, Steb back a bit. Soup (depending on the damage) 1-2 soups. and Attack, diamond goes the same, But just with Longer times untill you need to step, then soup, then attack. the reason you need to steb back is: To avoid combos, and since brawl wont fix its Shat hit detection, if you soup, and go to attack the person right when you soup, the hit will not register, letting them recieve the upper hand and combo you, And if your in iron, wellll first hit wins,

6: watch ur pot meter, if u need to pot, get drunk

7: if you are in diamond, and you see your foe repotting, REFILL AND REPOT for the upper hand.

8: if your armor breaks. Try to avoid hits as much as possible. try to pick around for iron kills if your in diamond, So ou can kill the rions and pick of the helm. if you in iron and your helm breaks, Well you obviously are stupid and forgot to read my amazing guide that will score millions.

9: if you have nothing, Well then if all else fails in a fight, If you have balls, Fight till you drop man, If you dont have them, RUN LIKE HELL! (or call for friends huehueheueh)

Hope my guide helped, I tried to make it funny and informative at the same time,

pack.png

• Informative Informative x 3
    #1 Buzzy357, Aug 21, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
  2. Lozzylouise

Lozzylouise SG Player at Heart

Ratings:
    +421
    Great guide for PVP nubs like me.

3. 0racle

0racle Former Raid and Reports Manager

Ratings:
    +744
    You forgot melons in the soup recipes :U

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Buzzy357

Buzzy357 Hurry and drain your tears so we can fight.

Ratings:
    +97
    Discord:
    Buzzy357#6198
    there i edited it for u, Dumb pedo bear <3

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  5. Doges

Doges Ex-Mod, Ex-Builder

Ratings:
    +338
    I almost lost it at this part.

Interesting guide by the way - should help some people out!

6. Hoopis

Hoopis Active Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Funny and Good guide :smile: it should get pinned

7. SoCool21

SoCool21 Bans Reports & Appeals Admin | McPvPer for Life <3

Ratings:
    +2,517
    This is a very dank guide.

8. Colonel_Graff

Colonel_Graff http://www.brawl.com/games/ctf/lookup/188857/

Ratings:
    +437
    I don't PVP, but if I did, I'd show up in dia (prot 4, sharp 5), with a power 5 infinity bow, and have a half dozen Notch apples.

• Funny Funny x 1