1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Beginners Guide

Discussion in 'Archive' started by DaddyDonaldTrump, Sep 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. DaddyDonaldTrump

DaddyDonaldTrump Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +59
    This is gone be a guide to help out all the new people on the Survival Pvp server. I could have probably missed a few things but I'll try my hardest. Btw {...} is needed and [...] is optional.

Once you first join: Once you first joined everyone goes to the direction there faced at, so everyone will go to South on spawn where all the pvp is. What you got to do (to make it easy) is just go out on West, North or East instead of South. If you're lazy you can also do ''/random'' (it does have a 24 hour cool down) which will tp you 100 blocks or so out of spawn in any direction. After you chose one of these 2 options you can start playing like normal survival, but I recommend going further away from spawn to get out of the 512 reset area. What does the ''reset area'' you ask? The reset area is 512 blocks from spawn that will be reset every 2 days. Once you're like 1000/2000 blocks away from spawn you're base is pretty save already, to make you're base even saver you should probably go out over 6000 blocks from spawn. Try to avoid every player as well because you may not be as strong to win the fight.

Team: The ranks are: ''Guest'' ''Member'' ''Manager'' ''Owner''. The first useful command to use if your gone start a team is doing ''/team''. After doing ''/team'' a bunch of text shows up in the chat, I recommend reading everything with patience to understand a bit more then you do now (I'm only gone do the most useful commands for teams). The first one we are going to talk about is invites, ofcourse you want to invite you're friends or someone else to you're team. To invite someone to you're team do ''/team invite {name} [rank]''. If you didn't put a rank at the end, the new team members will automatically the rank ''member''. If you want you're team mate to be another rank do ''/team setrank {name} {rank}'' (if you want more info of what team all ranks can do, I may edit this guide later on). The next command we are going to talk about is ''/team set/delwarp {name} [rank]'', what this command does is it makes a ''team warp''. A team warp is a warp where you and you're team mates only can warp to, its handy for raiding bases for you're team to help out or to help mining etc. If you put a rank on the team warp, only team mates with that rank or higher can warp to it. Now we are gone talk about is ''/team kick {name}''. This will kick someone from you're team.

Trackers: Trackers are very useful when it comes to raiding bases. But that also means that you can be tracked aswell. I'm not gone tell anything because I don't know alot about tracking so if you want more info go to this thread .

X-Ray: Ofcourse everybody knows hacks are forbidden but I'm only gone talk about how to make you're base save for x-rayers. 1. Don't use chests, I know everyone uses it but a x-rayer can see every single chest, I use droppers, there cheap to make and they can't be seen. 2. Make you're base small and ugly, it doesn't have to be all pretty (I'm not saying you have to make you're base ugly, I just recommend it :wink:), I have the most ugly base ever but it works fine because I'm not in it for a long time. 3. DON'T HAVE MOBS, I see a ton of bases with mobs to be heard or to be seen by a x-rayer, also I will add: Don't have light in your base (atleast not to much, just like one glowstone block, submitted by @Oracle_0912 ).

Shop: Shop is very handy if it comes to selling and getting items quick. Your in PvP and you need more soup? /shop! Sadly not all the starters know how to use shop the right way, so I'll do my best to explain here. First of were going to talk about ''buying items''. If you have found your item you want to buy, click the item once, then it will ask you in chat how many items you want to buy (unless there is just one item). If you want to buy 3 items just type ''3'' in chat. Then you have to confirm you want the item so type ''y'' unless you don't want to buy it, then type ''n''. Now lets start talking about selling. If you want to sell items type ''/sell'' then click the item in your inventory you want to sell. Then the amount you want to sell of it (unless its just one item). After that you will have to type the price. Remember that the price your typing is just for one of the items, just like this: If your selling 5 cobblestone and you want to get 10g for everything, type 2. Your typing the price for just one item not all of them! Remember that. So once you thought about the price type your price ''4'' for example. Now lets talk about getting balance. If you want balance you need to have gold or you would have to /vote. If your not into voting your gone need to collect gold, mine gold and smelt it, then when you got gold ingots type ''/deposit {amount of gold}''. And if your voting go to ''rewards'' then ''Survival PvP'' and then click the gold ingots, then you'll get 32 gold but you will still have to deposit it. And when you want to remove gold (g) from your balance type ''/withdraw {amount gold}''.

Mob eggs: Now that we have talked about /shop you have probably checked it out and saw mob eggs in it, and you were like: ''I CALL HEX ON THEM!''. That's not the case luckily, they capture mobs with eggs. Yeah normal chicken eggs... Weird huh. Oh well lets get back to the point, how do you get them? First of lets talk about the things we need: eggs and EXP. Done... When you got that lets make it a bit harder, you need the right amount of EXP if you want to capture a mob. For example we will use a chicken: If you want to get a chicken spawn egg you will need eggs (of course) and 5 EXP (or higher) for the most chance of getting the spawn egg. Most likely you will get the egg but it will take away your EXP. The chance of getting a mob egg is based on your EXP level, if you have 10 EXP and you want to capture an animal with the required EXP of 30 you have a really small chance of getting the mob egg. If you want to know all the levels of the mobs go here.

Enderpearls: At this point you would probably have noticed enderpearls don't work, now that's because of PvP escaping and breaking the game. First lets talk about PvP first: If your almost dying in a OP fight and you don't want to die, you see you have an enderpearl left, you throw it and get away. Now your like: ''Isn't that the point of enderpearls?''. Well not on this server. This is the server where you have to fight to life unlike ''factions'' :yawn:. This enderpearl disabling has been implemented to stop people from raging because they have been trying there hardest to kill that person but fail because he just tp's away. If enderpearls were still here people would quit in like 3 days after PvPing. Now breaking the game: Everyone knows that you can get on the top of the nether with throwing enderpearls like a mad man, they didn't want people on top of the nether because first off: Your using a glitch and you can make gold farms up there easily.

Warping: First thing I want to say is: You CAN'T tp or tpa on Survival PvP. Just said that because most starters don't know. Now lets talk about warping: Warping is easy to understand, if you want to set a warp do ''/warp set {name}''. If you want to remove a warp do ''/warp remove {name}''. Now that we know how to set warps and remove warps lets look at the amount of warps you can put down. As a normal player (which you probably are) you can put down 4 warps as max. But if you want more you can buy VIP, MVP or ELITE. A VIP can put down 9, as MVP 14 and as an ELITE 21 warps.

#1 DaddyDonaldTrump, Sep 16, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2015
  2. Intincrui

Intincrui Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +61
    This looks pretty good, it would be very good for a noob. The cold hard truth? Noobs don't have forums accounts :sunglasses:.

3. 0racle

0racle Former Raid and Reports Manager

Ratings:
    +744
    Great guide. Not sure if you were going to add it, but don't put torches in bases as light attracts xrayers.

4. _Playboi_

_Playboi_ Active Member

Ratings:
    +20
    why u no add to it?
    jk

5. DaddyDonaldTrump

DaddyDonaldTrump Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +59
    Yeah, I should be writing already. Can probably do some writing this Thursday.

Update!
    Added:
    Shop, mob eggs, enderpearls and warping.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...